The best that can happen.

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Right here
I’ve pretty much given up on Democracy. It’s not that I don’t appreciate it but that it isn’t saving the world. Anti-Democracy is much stronger. Fascism is much stronger. So, what am I suppose to do about it? Fight in the name of Democracy? Protest against Fascism? As I’ve said anti-Democracy is much stronger. Fascism is much stronger. So, I’m left with pessimism. I’m left with wishing the worst on people who support anti-Democracy, people who support Fascism. Two specifics are these:

1). Install Kamala Harris as America’s president. Allow her to bleed the American and NATO populations for 8 years. Let us see the outcome of that.

2). Send NATO troops (particularly the video-game “hurrah!” Swedes) to Ukraine to fight the Russians ASAP. Let Vlamir Putin mow them down in the thousands. Let see the outcome of that.

I look forward to the Ukrainian wheat fields drenched in NATO blood. I grin at the thought of Americans in Kansas & South Carolina cowering in bunkers waiting for the momentary “all clear”.

Let’s get it started! Do it! What are you waiting for?

I feel sure that your type of rationale is very close to the one that most members of Secret Clubs and Societies use , based on common sense , experience and History .

Naturally that does not sit prettily with Normies and Sheeple because it effectively writes them off as not having much worth other than being useful , poorly rewarded slaves .Gophers , if they rise to the top .

Nevertheless , I broadly share your overall assumed opinion , despite the colossal potential negatives .

In " our" preferred model , entities like Russia , China and India will be infinitely more productive and long lasting than laissez faire systems like America and the EU .
Which is precisely what we see today .
However finding Philosopher Kings to head our system ( the Pyramid approach) is the difficult bit and then keeping them in power and on the "straight and narrow"
imho ..

I feel sure that your type of rationale is very close to the one that most members of Secret Clubs and Societies use , based on common sense , experience and History .
I hope that you are right and I believe that you are.
Naturally that does not sit prettily with Normies and Sheeple because it effectively writes them off as not having much worth other than being useful , poorly rewarded slaves .Gophers , if they rise to the top .
That's a fact.
Nevertheless , I broadly share your overall assumed opinion , despite the colossal potential negatives .
I understand you very well.
In " our" preferred model , entities like Russia , China and India will be infinitely more productive and long lasting than laissez faire systems like America and the EU .
Which is precisely what we see today .
Yes, it is there to see. In plain view.
However finding Philosopher Kings to head our system ( the Pyramid approach) is the difficult bit
Very difficult.
and then keeping them in power and on the "straight and narrow"
imho ..
Definitely more difficult still.

Forum List

Back