The bet of the week...

Which team do you think will win...New York or Dallas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...is really havin' a bad night of football. There coach said at half time that their their first half was the worst he has seen. The second looks to be just as bad...or worse.

He did? I was watching but missed it. One minute I have the game on next I am watching Breaking Amish I thought it was a commercial then I realized my daughters had jinxed me and set up two shows to record at the same time on the DVR!

Good thing it was half time!

Immie

I think the comment was relayed by someone on the TV crew that interviewed him in the locker room. He wasn't actually on camera.

Well, there's one!

That was fast. I was just coming to post that very same thing.

Immie
My "play station" (laptop) is right next to the TV...I watch TV as I play with liberals! :lol:

I hate laptops! But I got an iPad this year. I used to play games and watch the games in my den. Problem was that my desktop computer faced the corner and the tv was behind me. That didn't make watching the games that easy. My wife would walk in and ask who was winning... I would have to pretend like I actually knew what was going on. :D

Now I can watch the game and play.

Immie

Giants defense sucks a bit tonight.:eusa_boohoo:

Well maybe things would be different if the offense would quit turning over the ball.

Oh, I have Victor Cruz on another team... Maybe they can keep this up?

Immie

That was fast. I was just coming to post that very same thing.

Immie
My "play station" (laptop) is right next to the TV...I watch TV as I play with liberals! :lol:

I hate laptops! But I got an iPad this year. I used to play games and watch the games in my den. Problem was that my desktop computer faced the corner and the tv was behind me. That didn't make watching the games that easy. My wife would walk in and ask who was winning... I would have to pretend like I actually knew what was going on. :D

Now I can watch the game and play.

Immie
This one has a 17" screen....which is nice, but it won't fit in my favorite zipper bag. When I travel, I either carry the one from the office or use my roll-behind to tote this bigger one.

I use wireless router and have the laptop on a roll-around, tilt-top table so I can use it anywhere in the house, facing any direction I choose.

Shazamm! I think I'm gonna win!

Forum List

Back