The Biden BOOM is here, Best First 100 days Stock Market.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
America is getting its swagga back.
Thanks to Biden and his economic and covid wins.

The stock market has gained more under Biden than any other ever, in the first 100 days.

This is just the beginning of the biggest economic run our country has ever had, and Biden is doing an incredible job considering what he inherited.

This is what MAGA is.

The stock market has gained more under Biden than any other ever, in the first 100 days.

This is just the beginning of the biggest economic run our country has ever had, and Biden is doing an incredible job considering what he inherited.

This is what MAGA is.

He "inherited" an economy that was coming off a pandemic induced bottom and was already super charged on profligate fiscal stimulus, all Uncle Joe has done is throw another mountain of borrowed money at it.

My dog could have accomplished as much.

You hyper-partisan robots are oh so predictable.

The Biden BOOM is here

I wondered what that loud noise was.

giant-sinkhole-solikamsk-perm-region-russia-2.jpg

The libs didn't give Trump credit for his economy for three years...it was still Obama's in their fucked up heads...but now in less than half a year its Joe's economy?????....I don't think so...when it crashes then it will be Joe's...and the crash is coming...and you all had better be ready for it....don't let it take you by surprise like in 08 after Pelosi and Reid killed it.....

This is what MAGA is.

Pinochijoe thinks the stock market is where he gets his foot coverings

This is what MAGA is.

and just like that the dems now support the uber rich getting richer,,, and piss on the average person,,

• Banned
The libs didn't give Trump credit for his economy for three years...it was still Obama's in their fucked up heads...but now in less than half a year its Joe's economy?????....I don't think so...when it crashes then it will be Joe's...and the crash is coming...and you all had better be ready for it....don't let it take you by surprise like in 08 after Pelosi and Reid killed it.....
Trump's low growth slow growth clunker.
Trump's economy was OK, but it wasn't great. It was barely better than Obama's and Trump spent money wildly.

All Trump did was ramp up government spending and government deficits to record levels and the economic bennefit was small and short lived.

Biden has spent a lot of $, like Trump and Bush, but at least Biden is getting a high return on his $. It is working big time.

• Banned

This is what MAGA is.

and just like that the dems now support the uber rich getting richer,,, and piss on the average person,,
Get some job skills and you can be rich too.

You are lazy and unskilled. It is easy to make money if you know how, don't blame me for your failure to make $.

It's not my fault I am happy the stock market is up a lot. Republicans hate it when America soars.

Gee, Ram, had we known that having gas prices around $4.00/gallon and food prices up 13% could lead to a BOOM economy, we could have accommodated liberals a long time ago! :smoke:

This is what MAGA is.

You're found Jesus, huh? Religion is great

This is what MAGA is.

Another poke the bear thread by the Chinese banker

This is what MAGA is.

You are lazy and unskilled. It is easy to make money if you know how, don't blame me for your failure to make $.
as usual when you cant refute the message you attack the messenger,,,,

dont worry your little heart about me cause I'm doing fine,,

Trump's economy was OK, but it wasn't great. It was barely better than Obama's and Trump spent money wildly.

All Trump did was ramp up government spending and government deficits to record levels and the economic bennefit was small and short lived.

Biden has spent a lot of $, like Trump and Bush, but at least Biden is getting a high return on his $. It is working big time.

This is what MAGA is.

It's not my fault I am happy the stock market is up a lot.
It was up a lot before the leftyvirus

W was responsible for the economy under Obama. Obama was for the economy under Trump. Now Joe gets credit for the economy under Joe.

Democrat logic.

Bad economy? blame nearest Republican

Good economy? Credit nearest Democrat

Stop

It was great enough to bring more good paying jobs to the inner city minorities...and new highs in the stock market even with covid shutdowns....if any dem was as successful as Trump with minority employment the media would make him or her king for life....

Forum List

Back