The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.
Biden actually takes covid seriously.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

This is why we elected Biden. Biden is going to rebuild America.
Here it is, plus I have repeated this post about 100x, sometimes in even more detail, go fucking find it retard...

Can you admit Biden won the election??
You have given no reply with facts. Do you understand the word facts? If not then ask someone to explain the word to you. Perhaps using words that a two year old will understand. His boom as you put it has been to lose jobs.
Huh? So please explain how Biden didn't pass a covid relief bill, because that happened... FACTS?? you just type empty words on the page because you have nothing to say.

Biden is going to pass an infrastructure bill, that is happening. FACTS
Biden has crushed covid, the number of cases and deaths have dropped a lot since he took office because he instituted simple policies like mask wearing no super-spreader events etc etc FACTS

I guess you just live in an alternate reality. You can't admit Biden won the election. You don't know Biden passed covid relief. You don't know Biden will pass an infrastructure bill. You don't see that covid cases are plummeting. You don't know GDP growth IS booming. Jobs just came in at almost 1 million... All these things are complete fact and happened. You are trying to say they didn't happen?!?!?!

You are a dumb fuck.
Man talking with you is like talking to a post. Democrats bad policies were responsible for most of the deaths in this country. Fact. Not anything Else. Biden has done nothing but ride on the coat tails of the guy before him. He was not the one that brought about operation warp speed. Biden did not purchase millions of doses of a vaccine before it was even begun. Biden did not get the FDA to forgo years of testing to approve vaccines. Biden did get a stimulus bill passed. The last guy also got one passed but he also had part of that bill used to keep jobs so that they would be there when the country reopened. So Biden losses there. Jobs are coming back in spite of Biden, they were there last year, last month, last week. Most of those jobs are due to red states opening back up. Biden has lost jobs a simple fact. His tax policies will continue with job losses, simple fact.
learn facts not cheerleading.
"Democrats bad policies were responsible for most of the deaths in this country. Fact."

Bullshit.

"I look at it this way. The first time, we have an excuse. There were about 100,000 deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially." ~ Dr. Birx

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Trumpers are totally delusional.
I am very confident the economy will roar and BOOM at the same time and Biden will be the one to fix the Trump fuck up.

Why are the republicans always the bad presidents that fail??
:oops8:

April jobs tank. 1/4 of what was predicted. Pedo Joe's "Rescue Plan" is a dismal failure.

Foxitis?

Kind of reminds you of another mild mannered weak Democrat leader, Jimmy Carter.

Long lines at the pump due to gas shortages
High inflation
Trouble in the Middle East
No foreign policy strength shown to Russia

Well maybe the US Hockey team will win the gold again.

plesse.....

BIDENEMPTY-600x466.jpg

Has Anyone noticed the price of gasoline under these 2 Communists?

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Biden's infrastructure initiatives will create million (MORE) high paying jobs.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

This is why we elected Biden
The Biden BOOM may even surpass the Clinton Golden Age.

LOL that "BOOM!" you heard was war in the middle-east and our gas supply going bye bye. Well done comrade!

Forum List

Back