The Biden/Trump Debate

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
With a snootful of crushed Adderall and a fresh diaper, Donald Trump lumbers to the left-hand lectern, beating Joe Biden's arrival at the right-hand lectern by a millisecond.

Fox News Jesse Watters later declares this was the moment Trump won the debate.

MODERATOR: I remind each of our candidates that your microphones will be muted when it is not your turn to speak. We will begin with a question for President Trump. Sir, for the first time in American history, a major party is going to nominate a convicted felon to the office of the presidency. Do you--

TRUMP: Fake news. That trial was rigged by Joe Biden. It was a disgrace. A total disgrace. Has Joe Biden ever hit a hole-in-one on the golf course? He can't even sink a putt without falling over. He's going to be dead in six months, like Hillary in 2016.

Later, Fox News Jeanine Pirro declares this is when Trump won the debate.

MODERATOR: This next question is for you, President Biden. Americans still perceive inflation, especially food prices, as being too high. What can you tell the American people to convince them you have it under control?

BIDEN: Look, the economy has recovered very well under my Administration.

TRUMP: (inaudible)

BIDEN: Unemployment is at record lows. We are producing more oil than any country in the history of the world.

BIDEN: Wages are outpacing inflation. Our economy is literally twice the size of the Eurozone. In 2008, they were the same size!

BIDEN: Inflation is in large part a result of the policies of my predecessor.

BIDEN: We had double-digit inflation and now we are down to about three percent. Another interesting fact is that when asked as individuals how they are doing, Americans feel they are doing well. It is only when you ask them about the economy as a whole that they feel pessimistic.

BIDEN: Given enough time, the reality of how well we are doing will eventually sink into the public consciousness.

Later, Fox News Greg Gutfeld declares this is when Trump won the debate.

MODERATOR: President Trump, do you still insist you won the 2020 election?

TRUMP: Of course I did. It was rigged. All six Supreme Court justices, who are all wonderful people by the way, said I won. If I was standing on an electric boat and it was sinking, and Joe Biden was ten yards away, I would take my chances with the battery.

Later, Fox News Laura Ingraham will say this is the moment Trump won the debate.

MODERATOR: President Biden, your age has been an issue for many Americans in this election. What do you say to those who feel you may not be able to complete the next term?

BIDEN: My predecessor likes to make fun of my age, and yet I have accomplished more than he ever did. He promised an infrastructure bill. Never happened! I got it done. All anyone has to do to be reassured of my abilities is compare my accomplishments to those of my predecessor.

With a snootful of crushed Adderall and a fresh diaper, Donald Trump lumbers to the left-hand lectern, beating Joe Biden's arrival at the right-hand lectern by a millisecond.

MODERATOR: I remind each of our candidates that your microphones will be muted when it is not your turn to speak. We will begin with a question for President Trump. Sir, for the first time in American history, a major party is going to nominate a convicted felon to the office of the presidency. Do you--

TRUMP: Fake news. That trial was rigged by Joe Biden. It was a disgrace. A total disgrace. Has Joe Biden ever hit a hole-in-one on the golf course? He can't even sink a putt without falling over. He's going to be dead in six months, like Hillary in 2016.

MODERATOR: This next question is for you, President Biden. Americans still perceive inflation, especially food prices, as being too high. What can you tell the American people to convince them you have it under control?

BIDEN: Unemployment is at record lows. We are producing more oil than any country in the history of the world.

BIDEN: Wages are outpacing inflation. Our economy is literally twice the size of the Eurozone. In 2008, they were the same size!

BIDEN: We had double-digit inflation and now we are down to about three percent. Another interesting fact is that when asked as individuals how they are doing, Americans feel they are doing well. It is only when you ask them about the economy as a whole that they feel pessimistic.

BIDEN: Given enough time, the reality of how well we are doing will eventually sink into the public consciousness.

TRUMP: Of course I did. It was rigged. All six Supreme Court justices, who are all wonderful people by the way, said I won. If I was standing on an electric boat and it was sinking, and Joe Biden was ten yards away, I would take my chances with the battery.

Later, Fox News Laura Ingraham will say this is the moment Trump won the debate.

MODERATOR: President Biden, your age has been an issue for many Americans in this election. What do you say to those who feel you may not be able to complete the next term?

BIDEN: My predecessor likes to make fun of my age, and yet I have accomplished more than he ever did. He promised an infrastructure bill. Never happened! I got it done. All anyone has to do to be reassured of my abilities is compare my accomplishments to those of my predecessor.

So, you got some inside baseball that they're planning on tampering with President Trump's microphone.

So, you got some inside baseball that they're planning on tampering with President Trump's microphone.

Congratulations. You're the only person in America who does not know each candidate's microphone will be muted when it is not their turn to speak. This is because Trump could not keep his big fat mouth shut during the 2020 debate when Biden was answering a question.

The joke went right over your head.

And then there was this big clue:

MODERATOR: I remind each of our candidates that your microphones will be muted when it is not your turn to speak.

You mixed up the names there, kiddo.

Congratulations. You're the only person in America who does not know each candidate's microphone will be muted when it is not their turn to speak. This is because Trump could not keep his big fat mouth shut during the 2020 debate when Biden was answering a question.

The joke went right over your head.

And then there was this big clue:

If it takes joe a week to get ready to take on Trump it must take half a year for him to get ready to meet with Xi....
The fact he has to disappear for a week says he is not up to the job of being the president...

If it takes joe a week to get ready to take on Trump it must take half a year for him to get ready to meet with Xi....
The fact he has to disappear for a week says he is not up to the job of being the president...
Biden has accomplished far more than Trump ever did.

All Trump achieved was a tax break for himself and his rich donors.

How's that Obamacare replacement working for ya?

Biden has accomplished far more than Trump ever did.

All Trump achieved was a tax break for himself and his rich donors.

How's that Obamacare replacement working for ya?
Trump factually and in an unbelievable manner promised more and achieved more of those promises than Biden... joe just undid all the good Trump did and look at what a mess he has created...
Dead Americans from illegals a stuck economy just like Obama had and rising crime everywhere....

Trump factually and in an unbelievable manner promised more and achieved more of those promises than Biden... joe just undid all the good Trump did and look at what a mess he has created...
Dead Americans from illegals a stuck economy just like Obama had and rising crime everywhere....
Wow! Seriously?!?

Let's seeeeeeee...

1. An attempted coup. Duh! That alone should disqualify him. But It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

2. A profound failure to mitigate a pandemic. He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic. Trump made it far, far worse due to his gross incompetence and stupidity which cost a million Americans their lives. I presciently predicted that the anti-vaxxers who were dying, and who were mostly Trump supporters, would have an effect on the outcome of the election.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

3. Trump achieved nothing except a tax break for himself.

4. Trump failed to pass a promised infrastructure bill. Biden got it done.

5. Trump failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful". The quickest way to piss off a Trumptard in the early years was to ask them to show me the Obamacare replacement. These dipshits never even asked Trump to produce one! Talk about BEGGING to be lied to! Trump knows his marks. He reads them like a map.

6. Trump failed to build the wall, and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it. And now he is telling the Republicans not to dare pass a border bill while he is out of power. It's the only thing he has to hammer Biden with, but now he and the GOP own the border in their refusal to pass a bill.

7. He failed to grow the economy by the promised 4 to 6 percent.

8. He failed to achieve his promised $4,000 pay raise for workers.

9. He failed to eliminate the deficit as promised. Instead, he DOUBLED it.

10. He failed to bring down drug prices as promised.

11. He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

12. He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

13. He failed to bring back coal jobs as promised.

14. He failed to release his tax returns as promised. Now we know why.

15. He failed to protect American steel jobs as promised.

16. He alienated our allies and sucked up to communist dictators and thugs.

17. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

18. He widened the trade deficit with China and Mexico to record levels.

19. His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers. Biden is repeating this idiotic mistake.

20. He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

21. He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And for these reasons, the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

I am STUNNED you losers needed to be reminded of this!

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Forum List

Back