The Big Joe Biden Joke!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
“Biden's bizarre Amtrak story doesn't add up

President Biden told a heartfelt story last week about an Amtrak conductor congratulating him for riding more than 1.5 million miles – but the details of the story don't seem to add up.

"When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career. I think that's an exaggeration. I'm going to rely on those two conductors … one of them was a guy named Angelo Negri," Biden said Friday at an event marking Amtrak's 50th anniversary. ….I used to like to take the train home. My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her. I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did.

"He said, 'Joey, what's the big deal? 1,300,000 miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?' I said, 'No, Angie, I don't know.' He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1,500,000 miles on Amtrak.

However, a few elements of the story seemed out of place. Biden entered the fourth year of his term as vice president around 2013, and Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Meanwhile, Biden's mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.”

The joke???

Some people voted for this loser!!!!!!!!!!!

....you know very well that he isn't allowed to think or question his masters.

And certainly not criticize!
That's ironic coming from a devout follower of God such as yourself.
Sorry but Rules for Radicals dont work on US anymore. We know how fucked up in the head you are and we got real tired trying to appease you lunatics. Now we just hate on you, because you are destroying this country from within...

You're right syntactically.....

He should have said 'destroyed,' rather than 'are destroying.'
What country are you living in? The United States is not destroyed. You are mentally ill.

This is what your side has done to America.

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."
NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

And this:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

Posted by William A. Jacobson Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:39am

DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.” Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

As I said......'destroyed America.'

What country are you living in? The United States is not destroyed. You are mentally ill.

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."
NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

And this:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.” Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

You need to turn off the damn news once in a while and then go outside and live your life. It's really not that bad in this country.

And this:

thespectator.info

You need to turn off the damn news once in a while and then go outside and live your life. It's really not that bad in this country.

...says the basement dwelling facediaper wearer.....

And this:

thespectator.info

Speaking of the way each of us spends their time......

.....can you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

Good thing this is in the humor forum.

And this:

thespectator.info

There is no mask mandate in my county. I'm actually one of the assholes that won't wear one.

And this:

thespectator.info

Speaking of the way each of us spends their time......

.....can you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

Good thing this is in the humor forum.

That was a pretty sloppy deflection. Let me say it again.

Life is not that bad in the United States.

And this:

thespectator.info

There is no mask mandate in my county. I'm actually one of the assholes that won't wear one.

Well, then you haven't lost all your common sense then

Well, then you haven't lost all your common sense then
I have agreed with PC before on other issues. I get called a RWNJ and a communist depending on which partisan asshole I happen to be having a disagreement with.

Forum List

Back