The Big Lie

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Maybe we should bring back the fairness doctrine.

We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.

We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.
You mean like Benghazi and Hillary's emails?

Or crazy I-ta-lion vote changers?

Or crazy I-ta-lion vote changers?
That is not mentioned in the article you did not read.

LOL, poor Democrats, you just have no access to broadcast media. LOL. What a propagandist you are

Those actually happened, so no, not like that.

Conspiracies are what Democrats do every time you lie about what Trump said. Misquotes = lies

i have pointed that out in this very site.

You can't have a free and fair election when the means of communication have been completely corrupted AND the streets are populated with roving bands of brownshirt killing and burning.

THe election was not legitimate.

Just to clarify, so you think the government should force left wing media to give equal time to Republicans? That's what you're saying?

They were trying their best to discredit Trumpybear for sure, just like the Old GOP tried to do to Obama.

The NEO-GOP is trying to discredit our Constitution and our tradition of free Democratic elections.

Sorry Lasty my wayward son. Not interested in another pant-load from MrPillow or Sloppy Steve’s two bit site ;)

1623094316091.jpeg

Neither of those were conspiracy theories.

Just to clarify, so you think the government should force left wing media to give equal time to Republicans? That's what you're saying?

The Fairness Doctrine never did that either. Broadcast networks had to give time for opposing opinions but not equal time. Possible when there were three networks, not today.

Neither of those were conspiracy theories.
Neither was Russian interference, Ukrainian strong Arm attempt or the attempt to halt the EC vote count by Congress.

They were trying their best to discredit Trumpybear for sure, just like the Old GOP tried to do to Obama.

The NEO-GOP is trying to discredit our Constitution and our tradition of free Democratic elections.
The people in power have been shitting on our Constitution. Trump tried to stop that.

Forum List

Back