The big problem for democracy being subjugated is the last stolen election...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Big lie ...
Better believe us or else...

Liz cheney beloved daughter of iraq dick cheney

Has unified the pelosi demicrat "party !"

The American fake news loves lynn cheney

That may herald the final death of fake political news...

From this day forward
I expect America will suffer a stolen election every two years..

And leap year...

Ijust googled "election 2020"

Results :

Do u mean should michelle obama take over for joe ?"

Last edited:
Big lie ...

From this day forward

And leap year...

Results :

The theft of the 2020 presidential election was a test to determine how much blatantly illegal and anti-American activity the American people would tolerate. Bad news: we failed said test—like, epically.

The Big Lie, it turns out, is a lie. Not a passionate if irrational fixation. (Though it is not very reassuring that Trump’s only defense is, quite literally, an insanity defense.)

Yet millions of people believe the lie their president told them, a lie amplified by Fox News and other media outlets. Why shouldn’t they? Politicians know better. Few of them actually believe the nonsense, which makes their acquiescence even more morally questionable. As Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said to her GOP colleagues, “There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain.”

The January 6 committee invited my colleague Wendy Weiser to submit testimony. In it, she detailed the ways in which the Big Lie, which drove insurrectionists to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, continues to drive state-level policies to restrict voting rights and enable partisan interference in election administration.

The connection could not be clearer. Much of the antidemocratic legislation offered in the past 18 months directly references false claims made in the failed lawsuits that sought to nullify the 2020 elections. For example, although a court dismissed claims that out-of-state voters cast significant numbers of ballots in Arizona, legislators still introduced a bill to increase voter roll purges in the state. Georgia passed a law limiting drop boxes and restricting access to mail-in voting — both in response to baseless claims made in failed lawsuits. Legislators in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin also introduced voting “reforms” to remedy wholly fabricated failures in the 2020 election.

Big lie ...

From this day forward

And leap year...

Results :

It's pretty obvious at this point that the American people are losing trust in our election process. It would seem to be a good time to take a long hard look at making our votes more secure instead of the push that's taken place over the last ten years to make them LESS secure!

the American people are losing trust in our election process
Ha. It's only one guy saying that. Of course he had everybody who told the truth fired so.

Not really. It's an un-American talking point pushed by the wordsmiths at the Neo-GOP to move the flock further into the abyss. Did I say abyss, I mean far right......

The big problem for democracy is its being under relentless attack by the right, with the ‘stolen election’ lie conservatives’ most effective weapon:

‘Many are warning that over the past year, that "big lie" of a stolen election has grown more entrenched and more dangerous.

"I've never been more scared about American democracy than I am right now, because of the metastasizing of the 'big lie,' " says election law expert Rick Hasen, co-director of the Fair Elections and Free Speech Center at the University of California, Irvine.

"This is not the kind of thing I expected to ever worry about in the United States," Hasen says. "I kind of feel like a climate scientist from five years ago or [an] expert on viruses a couple of years ago, sounding the alarm and just hoping that we're not too late already."’

And the cancer that is the ‘stolen election’ lie has only spread, an ongoing threat to America’s democracy.

Ha. It's only one guy saying that. Of course he had everybody who told the truth fired so.

Not really. It's an un-American talking point pushed by the wordsmiths at the Neo-GOP to move the flock further into the abyss. Did I say abyss, I mean far right......
Come on, Boo! You know as well as I do that going to mail in ballots for millions of people and things like ballot harvesting are an invitation for bad things to happen! Donald Trump got more votes in his reelection campaign than he did in his initial win and yet still lost to someone who garnered more votes than any other candidate in history. More than a Reagan...more than an Obama? The numbers of that election were bizarre. I'm not even going to get into the whole "conspiracy" thing because I think it's a total waste of time! I've never felt comfortable with the way that election was conducted because of Covid. I hope we've learned from it.

Come on, Boo! You know as well as I do that going to mail in ballots for millions of people and things like ballot harvesting are an invitation for bad things to happen! Donald Trump got more votes in his reelection campaign than he did in his initial win and yet still lost to someone who garnered more votes than any other candidate in history. More than a Reagan...more than an Obama? The numbers of that election were bizarre. I'm not even going to get into the whole "conspiracy" thing because I think it's a total waste of time! I've never felt comfortable with the way that election was conducted because of Covid. I hope we've learned from it.

But you also know as well as I that you have to prove your allegations in court. Have any of the fraud allegations been proven?

Feeling don't matter.

But you also know as well as I that you have to prove your allegations in court. Have any of the fraud allegations been proven?

Feeling don't matter.
Proving election fraud is almost impossible, Boo! JFK cheated his ass off against Nixon back in '60 but you could never prove that in a court of law! It's why I said quite clearly that I refuse to get into that whole quagmire. My point was that unless we make our elections more secure...nobody is going to respect the results and we're going to have riots every four years. Does anyone really want that?

Proving election fraud is almost impossible, Boo!

Making that nearly impossible to prove allegation was part of the plan to sow dissent and discord among his followers. Bannon said it out loud. It is an un-American lie.

Chicago mob
The theft of the 2020 presidential election was a test to determine how much blatantly illegal and anti-American activity the American people would tolerate. Bad news: we failed said test—like, epically.

Saul alinsky

Is the new ayn rand

Biden got more votes and more electoral votes.
Biden's yo daddy.
il_fullxfull.2978135687_r93l.jpg

P
The Big Lie, it turns out, is a lie. Not a passionate if irrational fixation. (Though it is not very reassuring that Trump’s only defense is, quite literally, an insanity defense.)

Yet millions of people believe the lie their president told them, a lie amplified by Fox News and other media outlets. Why shouldn’t they? Politicians know better. Few of them actually believe the nonsense, which makes their acquiescence even more morally questionable. As Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said to her GOP colleagues, “There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain.”

The January 6 committee invited my colleague Wendy Weiser to submit testimony. In it, she detailed the ways in which the Big Lie, which drove insurrectionists to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, continues to drive state-level policies to restrict voting rights and enable partisan interference in election administration.

The connection could not be clearer. Much of the antidemocratic legislation offered in the past 18 months directly references false claims made in the failed lawsuits that sought to nullify the 2020 elections. For example, although a court dismissed claims that out-of-state voters cast significant numbers of ballots in Arizona, legislators still introduced a bill to increase voter roll purges in the state. Georgia passed a law limiting drop boxes and restricting access to mail-in voting — both in response to baseless claims made in failed lawsuits. Legislators in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin also introduced voting “reforms” to remedy wholly fabricated failures in the 2020 election.
Popaganda is the new government.

"The big lie" is a propogandast defacto lie that started b4 the election.

Was created within minutes of the steal.

We can get into the details of the actual J6 assembly and how come closing doing after fire her capital chief of police within hours And she knew the backgrounds of everybody that had breached the capital under her demise..

I'm pretty sure the democrats are going 2 regret fake news...
& b4 the election

Last edited:
Outside of the popular with democrats delightful irony of liz cheney lecturing/educating the left.

lon chaney will be gone in a couple of months
but will her father's dishonor
remain for ever ?

 Liz doesn't represent us in any way shape or form

Neither does Pence... anymore.

Forum List

Back