🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIG problem with this Country Is.

Parental influence is biggest problem ... and voting laws and fraud

Yes, anything that goes against your beliefs should be dismantled, right? You know what's best for everyone, you shouldn't be questioned. Who should dismantle them, the feds?
yeh, it's typical lib time

They do think they know what is best.. the ironic thing being that they don't even know what's best for themselves.. ha ha.. LOL

If they did, they wouldn't act like freaks (not that it's an act)

Why? They're the only media telling the truth!!
well. I am not sure .. they do tell the truth but I say NOt the whole truth. They never give us any stories about dimrats stealing elections, which I am 99% certain happend this time in WA, PA and maybe GA

well. I am not sure .. they do tell the truth but I say NOt the whole truth. They never give us any stories about dimrats stealing elections, which I am 99% certain happend this time in WA, PA and maybe GA
Well, Fox is left of center but they are heavy on the right of center op eds but, I agree they always skirt the election fraud issue AND they call Jan 6th a riot. It's funny that leftists think FOX is radical right.

Yes, anything that goes against your beliefs should be dismantled, right? You know what's best for everyone, you shouldn't be questioned. Who should dismantle them, the feds?
You said you want to get rid of lying media. That's square 1 for media lies.

You said you want to get rid of lying media. That's square 1 for media lies.
LIAR. FNC is the least biased news outlet.

1668040059903.png

Forum List

Back