The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Nothing." The answer you gave is "nothing".
That's a lie you literally made up as you posted it. See what I mean? You are a fraud, same as any other religious, forked tongue beguiler. When tasked with answering your own questions -- with clearly stating your own position, so that it can be scrutinized with the same rigor with which you examine the positions of everyone else -- you pull out a shiny bauble and say, "Hey, look at this instead!"

Your questions are not honest queries. They are props meant to obfuscate and confuse the discussion. And, like any religious charlatan, once you feel the discussion has been minced into an amorphous paste of nonsense, you jump right back in and pinch off a pile of magical nonsense.

Your attempt is ignored, and i task you with answering your own questions. Clearly and directly.

That's a lie you literally made up as you posted it. See what I mean? You are a fraud, same as any other religious, forked tongue beguiler. When tasked with answering your own questions -- with clearly stating your own position, so that it can be scrutinized with the same rigor with which you examine the positions of everyone else -- you pull out a shiny bauble and say, "Hey, look at this instead!"

Your questions are not honest queries. They are props meant to obfuscate and confuse the discussion. And, like any religious charlatan, once you feel the discussion has been minced into an amorphous paste of nonsense, you jump right back in and pinch off a pile of magical nonsense.

Your attempt is ignored, and i task you with answering your own questions. Clearly and directly.

I don't have any idea why you make such a war full of senseless negative emotional words out of the very simple question "Why exists existence?"

I don't have any idea why you make such a war full of senseless negative emotional words out of the very simple question "Why exists existence?"
And your answer is...? Pretending you are too dumb to understand the simple task given to you is not going to help your credibility.

"Why exists existence?"

Meaningless, pile of crap question. But zaangalewa is going to answer it for us, clearly and fully. How exciting!

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what you say on your own.

On the contrary, I understood Hawking drawings are caricatures and you can tell sure they are.

The text says that every projection of a 4th dimensional structure onto a 2 dimensional surface is never correct. In this projection here is the number of the corners, edges (cants) and faces correct.

Your problem is that you believe in pieces of paper and computer simulations. I'm asking you for the empirical evidence. Prove me correct those caricatures.

You call Albert Einstein and Steven Hawkings "mentally disable persons"? They are the exact opposite: Both had an unbelievable strong and sane psychological structure.

Where is their strength and psychological structure when Einstein described himself declared he was a retarded person?

Can't you see Hawking's mind was deteriorating that bad that in his second book he decorated the pages with lots of color caricatures-literal caricatures-, no more "diagrams" of the universe?

You have the diagram made by Hawking. Same upside cone of your video. (By the way, I didn't watch the video, I don't have to, if I want to watch caricatures I prefer Pinocchio from Disney).

Do a favor to yourself. Explain those arrows,

1)- Why do they go that way?

2)- How do you know they go in that way.

3)- Why not different?

4)- Are those representations of a phenomenon in the universe or just the infantile imagination of Hawking?

The day you have a plausible answer, then you can continue following that theory, otherwise, if no one gives you the accurate answer, then you'll know your legs have been pulled.

Hope you bring here good news and the answer for those arrows. I truly hope so.

Try to understand what the Minkowski-space is. More simple example: When someone accelerates a car then we measure this accleration in meters per squaresecond. Did you ever see a squaresecond? Is it "infantile" to believe in squareseconds or not? Are you able to go a second left and two seconds right? Indeed whether a squaresecond exists or not exists is in physics a totally irrelevant question. The important thing is that this calculation delivers the right value for the speed of the car at any position and time.

Can't you see that your positions is based in fanaticism?

You yourself accept the no possibility of the existence of that "squaresecond" but as the manipulated formulas work, then that is fine with you.Hey, you are inventing things that don't exist.

Science is not about imaginations, science is about facts.

If you lean on writings in pieces of paper, and that with those you can explain the universe, then don't go far away, and describe here with formulas, and solely formulas the following: a group of thieves went and committed a robbery at the jewelry store at 1234 Tyler Ave NW, TB United Provinces. The older thief of 35 years or age and suffering of diabetes took 431 grams in gold collars, gold rings, gold bracelets. The second thief was at the door checking outside in case police is around. The third thief was in charge of controlling the attendant and customers. The first thief was 175lbs, the second 172lbs and the third 154lbs weight, and 5'8", 6'1" and 5'5"height. The attendant is alcoholic and was drunk at the moment of the robbery. The customers were two women, one of them a 25 years old and 7 month.pregnant, and the another her mother 49 years old and good health. Police arrived after a warning from outside witness and the interchange of shots lasted five minutes 45 seconds. Two thieves died and a third one escaped thru the back door. The young woman had a bullet on her chest and the mother one between the eyes. The attendant suffered no injuries but defecated himself and the place was stinking like hell. It was 3:37 pm and the whole incident lasted 52 minutes.

Include the whole numerical information and diseases in your formulas. Lets see how your mathematical "language" works. You are free to use any speed of the motion of each individual, the angle of the shoots, the number of police officers, the size of the store, the available space for the movement of the characters, and other additional at your own criteria.Point is for you to explain the event with numbers, solely numbers, formulas and equations.

Still, you must answer as well the explanation of the caricature made by Hawking

cono_zpsbqdik7tu-jpg.291866

Definitively your explanation of it will be your test of fire. The questions were made in my former post.

If no one can answer it, then for sure that diagram of Hawking is nothing but infantile imagination.

This forum is about science, right? And you say you understand Einstein and Hawking and for this reason you are defending them.

Then, you understand that diagram. Please explain with details an solid empirical background why the direction of space is horizontal why time is vertical? why light and objects have such limited directions? What is that zone where neither space, light and the others can't use such direction? What that zone means in physical reality? Where such a zone has been detected? Why a cone figure in the first place? Why not just a line of another "expansion" like starting point and everything going out like an explosion?

Where Hawking obtained such a "model"?

Come on, you still are adding more fantasy with videos and more imaginary models of the universe and are evading answering the questions.

You really don't know physics, don't you?

no comment

So you say the world is not nothing and it is not a simulation but it is meaningless (=senseless)?
Excuse you. You are tasked, first , with answering the following question:

"Why exists existence?"

We will get to you answering your other questions after you answer this one. Boy oh boy... you sure are doing a lot of work to avoid the simple task you have no problem assigning to everyone else. I wonder why? No I don't.

So... your answer?

Over/under on the amount of time that zaangalewa will take to clearly and fully answer his own question he is demanding others answer, so that we can scrutinize HIS position on the ideas HE is introducing: infinity

I will take the over.

So you say the world is not nothing and it is not a simulation but it is meaningless (=senseless)?

"Why exists existence?"

We will get to you answering your other questions after you answer this one. Boy oh boy... you sure are doing a lot of work to avoid the simple task you have no problem assigning to everyone else. I wonder why? No I don't.

So... your answer?

No comment

"Why exists existence?"

So... your answer?

No comment
Haha, that's what I thought. Oh, believe me, I know you think you know the answer. But you know your "answer" will wilt like lettuce in the sun, when subjected to the same scrutiny you reserve for others.

"Why exists existence?"

So... your answer?

No comment
Haha, that's what I thought. So take your snake oil show walking, ya charlatan.
no comment

"Why exists existence?"

So... your answer?

No comment
no comment
Then stop trying to derail the discussions with your horseshit by demanding others answer this same question. Got it?

You whine about manners, then lie about what I have said and refuse to answer the questions you demand others answer. In what universe is that "good manners"? None. Your entire act will now fall apart completely, top to bottom, due to this simple demonstration. Just like putting Uri Geller on the Johnny Carson show to watch him fail to bend spoons.

"Why exists existence?"

So... your answer?

No comment
no comment
Then stop trying to derail the discussions with your horseshit by demanding others answer this same question. Got it?
no comment

I'm quite sure there is life on other planets. I doubt that we will ever meet each other given the laws of physics.

"Life, uh, finds a way".
Right. That's, basically, a definition of life, in a way. the systems which persist and replicate, persist and replicate. Heavier objects sink, lighter objects rise, and self-replicating, persistent systems replicate and persist. It's not something that can even be stopped, really. It can only be beset with setbacks.

Forum List

Back