The Black American Fight For Freedom (BBC)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I dont know if this is available over there.

Its basically explaining why America is where it is today. It starts with the fight against segregated housing in Chicago and features Dorothy Guatreaux a black woman who had the outrageous belief that as an American she could live where she chose.

It showed the barriers she faced from whitey in Chicago She won her case but very little changed.

It moves on to Detroit and the case of Helen Moore , a lady who wanted to send her kids to a better school. It explains how housing affects shooling and eventually life chances. The better off areas get better funded schools and it becomes self perpetuating.

Mrs Moore won her case but it then went to the Supreme Court. They agreed that she was suffering discrimination but declined to back the solution of bussing.

The film moves on to the Justice system but I had lost the will to live and I will watch that later.

Its a sobering watch but it trashed the usual racist bolloks we hear on these forums.

Its basically explaining why America is where it is today. It starts with the fight against segregated housing in Chicago and features Dorothy Guatreaux a black woman who had the outrageous belief that as an American she could live where she chose.

It showed the barriers she faced from whitey in Chicago She won her case but very little changed.

It moves on to Detroit and the case of Helen Moore , a lady who wanted to send her kids to a better school. It explains how housing affects shooling and eventually life chances. The better off areas get better funded schools and it becomes self perpetuating.

Mrs Moore won her case but it then went to the Supreme Court. They agreed that she was suffering discrimination but declined to back the solution of bussing.

The film moves on to the Justice system but I had lost the will to live and I will watch that later.

Its a sobering watch but it trashed the usual racist bolloks we hear on these forums.

what racist bolloks.? Have you encountered americans here who DO NOT KNOW
that school districts vary across "neighborhoods". It is a fact. Schools are funded
by LOCAL TAXES

that school districts vary across "neighborhoods". It is a fact. Schools are funded
by LOCAL TAXES
Tommy is a european authoritarian. He LIVES for propaganda.

by LOCAL TAXES
Tommy is a european authoritarian. He LIVES for propaganda.
for a chubby welsh guy he is REMARKABLY CREATIVE

by LOCAL TAXES
Yes Rosie, that is the point. It perpetuates inequality.

by LOCAL TAXES
yes----it does-----it is manifestation of the age old----LOCAL vs state vs federal
rule. It is very difficult to overcome----but it is not ENTIRELY race as in CRT
conspiracy theory. I imagine that my remote relatives who lived EAST END----
did not have the educational opportunities that the kids of Buckingham palace
had

Are you saying that going to school with a bunch of white kids and living with a bunch of white kids is better than going to school with a bunch of black kids and living with a bunch of black kids? That's Wacist..

Last edited:

America is where we are today, because the British back in their day, started bringing blacks from Africa along with Whites from Ireland. But it was Britstain who allowed slavery to start in their colonies, because some black man wanted to keep his black property and not set him free after 7 years of service. Then it was Democrats who kept slaves, fought to keep slaves, and after the slaves were freed, terrorized the blacks all the way up to today as seen by BLM/ANTIFA...

Are you saying that going to school with a bunch of white kids and living with a bunch of white kids is better than going to school with a bunch of black kids and living with a bunch of black kids? That's Wacist..
sadly it is------long ago----when my kid was just four-----I ended up due to "extraordinary
circumstances" on the edge of the HOOD. The tragedy that I saw was the situation for
BLACK MOTHERS who seemed to have little option----but to live with extreme violence.
I moved-----glad that I could-----even though I had to deal with what seemed to me a
NUTTY cult-------at least they did not shoot each other INCESSANTLY. Lately the news
has come to REPORT the fact of kids caught in crossfire------back then it did not even make
the news, For the record-----DRUG BUSTS are dangerous----bullets have no
political agenda ------the cops are not AIMING at anything "BLACK"

by LOCAL TAXES
yes----it does-----it is manifestation of the age old----LOCAL vs state vs federal
rule. It is very difficult to overcome----but it is not ENTIRELY race as in CRT
conspiracy theory. I imagine that my remote relatives who lived EAST END----
did not have the educational opportunities that the kids of Buckingham palace
had
But the school system in the UK means that an East End school receives the same level of funding as a school in leafy Hertfordshire.More in specific cases. The system you have is the opposite of what you should have. Schools in poorer areas need more resources to help their pupils succeed.

What I am saying is that going to a better funded school is better than going to a poorly funded school. Thats pretty basic stuff.

What I am saying is that going to a better funded school is better than going to a poorly funded school. Thats pretty basic stuff.
It also shows your ignorance of the role teacher's unions plays in underserving black communities. No one on the Left seems to give a damn that these teachers are protected even when they are OBVIOUS failures in their careers. The primary deficit blacks in America suffer is a culture of ignorance and violence that they choose to perpetuate because a very large % of them chose a couple of generations ago to allow the government to replace the father and to excuse everything that flows from that.

A growing number of Americans have had enough of being blamed for the situation blacks find themselves in. Their lives and economic situation will improve to the extent they are willing to change and reject the masters of their plantations. If those blacks on the plantation decide to keep demanding more because a political party is using them for power then they deserve what is coming their way.
Speaking truth is only "ray-sus" if Democrats are making the calls.

This inner-city misery is never going to be cured with money. In fact, reparations will worsen the discord.

It also shows your ignorance of the role teacher's unions plays in underserving black communities. No one on the Left seems to give a damn that these teachers are protected even when they are OBVIOUS failures in their careers. The primary deficit blacks in America suffer is a culture of ignorance and violence that they choose to perpetuate because a very large % of them chose a couple of generations ago to allow the government to replace the father and to excuse everything that flows from that.

A growing number of Americans have had enough of being blamed for the situation blacks find themselves in. Their lives and economic situation will improve to the extent they are willing to change and reject the masters of their plantations. If those blacks on the plantation decide to keep demanding more because a political party is using them for power then they deserve what is coming their way.

This inner-city misery is never going to be cured with money. In fact, reparations will worsen the discord.
You have a system that is set up to make people fail. And then the likes of you want to blame those kids for failing. Priceless.

You have a system that is set up to make people fail. And then the likes of you want to blame those kids for failing. Priceless.
Yeah, it's called welfare. The creation of Democrats and LBJ's Great Society program. What could have possibly gone wrong?

Yeah, it's called welfare. The creation of Democrats and LBJ's Great Society program. What could have possibly gone wrong?
Welfare is the sign of a civilised community. Without it there would be mass starvation and death on a biblical scale. The issue is racism. You restrict people to certain poor areas and then abandon them. Its the shit that civil rights did not sort out.

Welfare is the sign of a civilised community. Without it there would be mass starvation and death on a biblical scale. The issue is racism. You restrict people to certain poor areas and then abandon them. Its the shit that civil rights did not sort out.
We have never had mass starvation or death on a biblical scale unless you're talking about the Civil War in America. Now we have a permanent underclass of poor obese people and fatherless households spawned by the welfare state.

We have the BBC over here, had it for years. You seem to be ignorant in that regard.

Have you ever looked at your own racism?

Why do you attack America for a problem you can't seem to take care of either and worse yet, ignore it and put the spotlight somewhere else?

I think you should be more concerned about racism in your own backyard instead of worrying about another country overseas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back