The Black Voter suppression racism is spreading into other countries

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Even African countries are suppressing the Black Vote.

voteriddfjdfkjakdjh.jpg

voteridkdkjsdfhsdkf.jpg

voteridkjdfjkhksa.jpg

voteridkjdkjdkadh.jpg

voteridkjkjadha.jpg

voteridjdkajdhakjdh.jpg

There's no white liberal/democrats there to tell them they can't get ID's
When registering to vote people have to prove identity and citizenship, why do we need to keep on proving who we are to vote? How many times is enough?
What's the big deal about showing your ID? Honest people like showing their ID's, you act like it's so difficult

When registering to vote people have to prove identity and citizenship, why do we need to keep on proving who we are to vote? How many times is enough?
What's the big deal about showing your ID? Honest people like showing their ID's, you act like it's so difficult
I did show my ID when I registered...Therefore I am a verified citizen who can vote in a federal election...I can vote using a registration card that has no photo on it.

If they had an ID when they registered to vote, then why don't they have that same ID when they go to cast their ballot?

The Democrats who think people are buying this voter suppression jive sound stupid. I don't know how they keep a straight face when they say shit like this. They must have learned this BS from Hillary or Obama or maybe that new resident genius, AOC.

Forum List

Back