🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Border Wall would help an industry vital to America and spur the economy.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
There are massive numbers of illegal firearms being smuggled across the border. We need to build them here in America. The firearms manufacturers provide the American people with ability to maintain their freedom. We need to protect our vital industries.

Trump has done some to remove red tape from background checks and also made it easier for our gun manufacturers to export firearms to other countries. The border wall may help protect American gun manufacturers from being undercut by illegal foreign gun smugglers. I like how Trump is focusing on the vital infrastructure of this country. Among other things, he is de-regulating fossil fuels, gun manufacturers, banks, and protecting free speech.

Yes, the problem with open borders is that all kinds of things can be brought over here with no questions asked. I don't see how that can benefit the business climate here. I'm sorry but probably all of our manufacturers suffer when smuggling across the border is done. I'm so disappointed in the House and those in the Senate who went against all good reason an wanted to leave the border alone. It just doesn't make good sense to me, and I've read all the arguments, Random Poster. Thanks for adding just one more reason to close the open border stores that cheat American businesses, apparently with congressional approval. :(

Forum List

Back