The Bully Pulpit

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
No one can deny how the office of the POTUS has been used in the past to campaign. And yes I know you can't campaign from the WH blah blah blah, but no one can be honest and deny it's used for just that during election time by both parties.

Does anyone find it odd that with all the issues going on, the bully pulpit remains silent? It's honestly like we don't have a President or VP running the country. Is Harris so bad at her job that not even the Obama production team can find a way to make her look presidential using the advantage of the office she currently holds?

It's almost shut down time, so perhaps the production is still in the planning process and the release date dependent on the outcome of the Harris/Walz interview/Harris/TRUMP debate.

I still have no idea on the rules so here a link if it's needed.

Last edited:

The Bully Pulpit​

Whoops! I mistook this for a Biden Is A Crackpot Lawfare Bully Thread.
88924673-13778321-As_Joe_Biden_disembarked_Air_Force_One_in_the_early_hours_of_Tue-a-6_1724663...jpg

Does anyone find it odd that with all the issues going on, the bully pulpit remains silent? It's honestly like we don't have a President or VP running the country.
That's because we haven't had one in years. Biden's managers are too busy trying to get Trump arrested and Harris installed--- when is the last time we heard either Biden or Harris actually have a press conference speaking about anything actually concerning to Americans, like inflation, food costs, crime, the border, the economy or the failing war with Russia?

Instead, we hear Harris claim she is going to build three million new homes--- how? Where? Little shacks in the country? She was given billions to build charging stations for EVs all across the country and so far, she has gotten 8 made! Meanwhile, all those homes need roads built, water mains, gas mains, electricity run and sewers. They require fresh water, and all of that infrastructure impacts the environment. Who is going to pay for all of that? Who is going to live there? Who is going to build it all and how many decades will it take?

Who believes these pipe dreams?

Forum List

Back