The chief business of the American people is business.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Coined by Calvin Coolidge and it still holds true today.....If we choose to focus on it.

If we focus our attention, efforts, and resources on business, (within common sense guardrails) then everything else will pretty much take care of itself, as elevated economic growth (you know, having a good job) cures the ills of society, from poverty, to access to health care, to adequate housing.

And don't worry about "the rich" as they do better by us than they do harm.

Take Elon Musk......When the employees from all of his companies are added-up, we're looking at approximately 171,000 jobs created as of 2024.

I guess those are piker numbers when you consider the number of jobs that the various .govs created out of thin air (and dug into our wallets to do so) but 171K is a pretty significant number of jobs to be created by just one person.

Coined by Calvin Coolidge and it still holds true today.....If we choose to focus on it.

If we focus our attention, efforts, and resources on business, (within common sense guardrails) then everything else will pretty much take care of itself, as elevated economic growth (you know, having a good job) cures the ills of society, from poverty, to access to health care, to adequate housing.

And don't worry about "the rich" as they do better by us than they do harm.

Take Elon Musk......When the employees from all of his companies are added-up, we're looking at approximately 171,000 jobs created as of 2024.

I guess those are piker numbers when you consider the number of jobs that the various .govs created out of thin air (and dug into our wallets to do so) but 171K is a pretty significant number of jobs to be created by just one person.

My guess is that your "elite" like how much power centralized systems have whether, Ontario, Canada, the declining U.K, China or the old Soviet model.

In time, corruption and expansion of power will implode the economy and citizens faith in government competence. Nations will unload T-Bills and use alternative currencies for trade understanding where the future lies.

Then there is the threat of WWIII which would greatly speed up the insolvency and imminent collapse. The conditions aren't as they were during WWII, America doesn't have a strong military ally as the U.K was, Americas enemies ARE the strong militaries.

Neither is the patriotism as rampant. It is now the lackthereof as promoted by Americas enemies, eaten up by those who like to use division to advance their own personal agenda, to hell with national cohesion,. that doesn't distract people!

You were warned years ago by people like myself, but some of you drank the kool-aid, even to the point of believing people like me were the "bad ones".

Forum List

Back