The Clown That Couldn't Shut Up

Ya know, only a boneheaded Islamist supporter would order a Philly Steak&Cheese, in Philly, with Swiss cheese ... :auiqs.jpg:

John Kerry Claims the Obama Administration Just Gave Iran 'a Little Bit of Money'

I'll bet they looked at him with that "say what now" look on their face at the counter...Then just shook their heads, and put whiz on it....lol

He settled for provolone after everyone gagged and laughed at him. Happened at Geno's I think. Maybe the other famous place.

Ya know, only a boneheaded Islamist supporter would order a Philly Steak&Cheese, in Philly, with Swiss cheese ... :auiqs.jpg:

John Kerry Claims the Obama Administration Just Gave Iran 'a Little Bit of Money'

I'll bet they looked at him with that "say what now" look on their face at the counter...Then just shook their heads, and put whiz on it....lol

He settled for provolone after everyone gagged and laughed at him. Happened at Geno's I think. Maybe the other famous place.

The other is "Pat's Steaks". Both are really good. Especially at 3AM when studying for finals.

would order a Philly Steak&Cheese, in Philly, with Swiss cheese ...

Brie......

The natives would stone him.

That area is close to the docks. The big burly nasty guys used to carry these curved hooks with them to unload ships, brrr..dangerous looking. Now they unload containers.

He would wait until everyone else had ordered then announce in a loud, self-righteousness voice...

... "I'M A VEGAN!'

Forum List

Back