🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The conspiracy of reverse racism in tv commericials

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I have heard a lot of people talking about all the blacks on tv commericials ...how there are too many of them.

I rarely watch t.v. but even I noticed it.

So, I took a note pad and watched cbs for a hour....sheer torture....but anyhow I noted that slightly over 50 percent of all the commerical actors were black.

Now of course the networks claim they are doing this to promote diversity.

Blacks compose approx 12% of our total population

Hispanics are now are largest minority coming in at approx. 17 percent of our total pop.

When was the last time you saw a mexican doing a t.v. commericial.

Not sure what percentage of our pop. is Asian....but I did not note any doing commercials the hour I watched.

Thus the networks should come clean....they are promoting African-Ameicans but ignoring other minorities.

They are also engaged in reverse discrimination...basing who they hire on the color of their skin.

I have heard a lot of people talking about all the blacks on tv commericials ...how there are too many of them.

Who are you hanging out with?

So, I took a note pad and watched cbs for a hour

That's... a valuable use of your time.

Blacks compose approx 12% of our total population

Hispanics are now are largest minority coming in at approx. 17 percent of our total pop.

Okie doke.

When was the last time you saw a mexican doing a t.v. commericial.

Why would I have any idea?

images.jpeg

...it is discrimination but the blacks don't care if it happens to other races--that makes them hypocrites and dumbasses

...it is discrimination but the blacks don't care if it happens to other races--that makes them hypocrites and dumbasses

I wonder why some of the white actors that have been locked out because of the racial hiring practices now of these large advertising companies have not filed a lawsuit?

Discrimination base on race is illegal in the work place.

Perhaps they fear if they speak out...they will never be able to work again ever....as in being blackballed.

What is Discrimination in the Workplace
According to federal and state laws, it is illegal for an employer to treat a person unequally based on his or her race, gender, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 mandates that no person employed by, or seeking employment with, a company that has 15 or more employees can be discriminated against based on any of these factors. While federal law prohibits discrimination in the workplace, most states have enacted their own laws regarding workplace discrimination.

If anyone pays attention, you will see very few Hispanics and Asians.

Watching a lot of Hispanic TV, I know there are many actors available to do commercials in English on the other channels.

Forum List

Back