Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food banks, food pantries and community organizations unite to help millions of people access affordable, nutritious food for themselves and their families.

Mostly they're overrun by criminal illegal aliens plundering the food banks and charities. Most white homeless can't get near the supplies. Violent racism by blacks and latinos keeps them scattered out in the burbs, where they are less visible. Congratulations on your 'fixes'. lol

Mostly they're overrun by criminal illegal aliens plundering the food banks and charities. Most white homeless can't get near the supplies. Violent racism by blacks and latinos keeps them scattered out in the burbs, where they are less visible. Congratulations on your 'fixes'. lol
I don't think you quoted me correctly, but never mind, I'm not going to go through the entire thread to see if I said that.

Here's the thing about the poor white trash. You don't live in the cities, you live in the rural areas and suburbs. You get a section 8 voucher so you can live in a nice condo association.

Last Condo I lived in, you could always tell the Section 8 White folks by the garbage they put out on their patios and balconies.

100% agree. No one respects their inferior. You have to fight and kill. Nothing says I'm better than you than doing just that. How can someone be your superior if you can dominate them? Conversely, how can someone be your equal if they can dominate you? It doesn't pass the sniff test. Blacks must conquer and spill blood, dominate, oppress. You a Mexican, btw?
Good luck, you’ll need it.

In the 30's when Blacks were much poorer - even relatively - than they are today, their crime stats were better than comparable "whites." They were less likely to have illegitimate children. Less likely to commit serious crimes.

What happened? Seriously.
LBJ

Regardless of the color of their skin, anyone who stabs to death a random 3 year old should receive a hasty execution. String them up in the streets.

I've seen studies that do take recidivism into account. You're just wrong. Why won't you just own your racism like most people on this forum, and stop coping? Our victory will be much sweeter, that way. A blue eyed devil looking up to a superior black man standing over him in a mass grave.
You will have a hard time finding "a superior black man."

Do you really think Negroes will win a race war?

You haven't proven anything. All you've said is that blacks commit more crime. That doesn't prove whether or not there is equity between sentencings. Meanwhile, there are dozens of studies comparing apples to apples, conclusively showing they get more time with same crime. I've seen conservatives also tout studies showing how women get less time for same crime as men. You just cherry pick when convenient. Listen, this isn't complicated: Non black people are racists, and always have been racist. It's simple. It will continue until we eradicate the racists. I'm much more keen on that than begging for equality.
A criminal justice system that is effective for whites is insufficiently harsh enough for Negroes. Before the civil rights movement that was recognized in the United States, and especially in the South. That is why, when a black man and a white man committed the came crime, the black man was given much more punishment.

I don't understand how a race of people responsible for at least 2 world wars can talk about how peaceful they are.
We are militarily effective, but we have low crime rates. German cities are safer after dark than American cities, because American cities usually have large black populations. Japanese cities are even safer, because the Japanese keep Negroes out.

There's really not much more to say. You and Hector have some issue with black people, that you need to get over.

The rest of us will fix the problems.
The only way to fix the black problem in America is with more punishment. It would also be a good idea to stop paying welfare checks to unmarried welfare mothers and their illegitimate children.

You will have a hard time finding "a superior black man."

Do you really think Negroes will win a race war?

I think everyone will LOSE a race war.

The only way to fix the black problem in America is with more punishment. It would also be a good idea to stop paying welfare checks to unmarried welfare mothers and their illegitimate children.

Yeah, hey, we saw how that policy worked during the BLM Riots.

We just kept punishing them until they had enough of that shit.

A couple girls running a lemon aid stand gave this sub-Saharan-hillbilly a free cup of lemon aid just to be kind to him. He then robbed them to show his appreciation.

The constant lie about black criminality is that white racists are responsible.

Blacks have high crime rates every where they live because human evolution has not prepared most of them to live in civilizations.

Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environment of sub Saharan Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back