The Constitution is the Constitution, anti-Muslims please read

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is not going to remind everyone that in the eyes of the Muslim world once a Muslim always a Muslim. But more importantly Obama has been sitting in a Christian Church for at least 20 years. That alone condemns him in the eyes of world wide Muslims.

Obama's father was an atheist, so he was born an unbeliever.

I doubt it, but obamas adoupted father was a muslim, and obama attend public school in Indonesia. which you had to be a citizen and a muslim.
Not so. Obama attended St Francsis Assiss Catholic school in grades 1 thru 3 and Besuki Public School in the 4th grade. Both were in Jakarta. Besuki Public School was not a Muslim school but excepted students from all faiths. The remainder of his primary and secondary education was in Hawaii.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barack Obama and His Childhood in Indonesia

One more thing you ape-faced retard, no one that I have seen in this thread is against the muslims building a mosque.

See my signature.
Complete post, Nice to see I,m taking up so much space in your melon
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2598996-post60.html
That is not an accurate representation of my position.
My position is education and facts show Islam is a crime syndicate not a religion. Islam should be prosecuted under the RICO act and outlawed do to its criminal underpinning.

Nope, I'm just helping you and Disability spread your message to the good people of USMB. Needless to say, any person or regime who actually implemented such a policy would be subjected to punishment that would make 9/11 look like Sunday brunch. That's all for now; carry on as you were.

Obama's father was an atheist, so he was born an unbeliever.

I doubt it, but obamas adoupted father was a muslim, and obama attend public school in Indonesia. which you had to be a citizen and a muslim.
Not so. Obama attended St Francsis Assiss Catholic school in grades 1 thru 3 and Besuki Public School in the 4th grade. Both were in Jakarta. Besuki Public School was not a Muslim school but excepted students from all faiths. The remainder of his primary and secondary education was in Hawaii.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barack Obama and His Childhood in Indonesia

When Barack Obama attended the school he was registered under the name Barry Soetoro. He left in 1971, in the fifth grade.
Barack Obama

The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy's religion as Islam
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2008/08/ap_photo_of_bar_1.php

Last edited:
Who the heck cares?! Why on earth are you wasting time arguing about irrelevant points? Who cares about his early childhood schooling? His policies now are what's the problem. I wish you people would stop nitpicking irrelevant crap in an attempt to pretend you are superior to other people and actually focus on the freakin issues.

Who the heck cares?! Why on earth are you wasting time arguing about irrelevant points? Who cares about his early childhood schooling? His policies now are what's the problem. I wish you people would stop nitpicking irrelevant crap in an attempt to pretend you are superior to other people and actually focus on the freakin issues.

"Who cares" got us to where we are now. That's why. You cannot change the spots on a leopard and you cannot change your teachings you had when you were a child

I am surprised. A thread by Bass that is nothing but a bunch of insults going back and forth. Never thought Id see that.

What can I say? the Bass is a hot commodity here in USMB, I'm the one that the bigots and monkeys love to hate, the apes throwing insults cannot refute my OP so the best they can do is attack Islam, as if their own religion can't be equally attacked.

I am surprised. A thread by Bass that is nothing but a bunch of insults going back and forth. Never thought Id see that.

What can I say? the Bass is a hot commodity here in USMB, I'm the one that the bigots and monkeys love to hate, the apes throwing insults cannot refute my OP so the best they can do is attack Islam, as if their own religion can't be equally attacked.

You hate yourself?

You hate yourself?

I love myself, I love me some me, there is simply not a soul on this board as good as me so why would I hate myself?

Last edited:

Refusal of the facts is not a winning arguement. Denial of a lose doesn't mean it didn't happen yet it is still a lose.

what can i say? The bass is a hot commodity here in usmb, i'm the one that the bigots and monkeys love to hate, the apes throwing insults cannot refute my op so the best they can do is attack islam, as if their own religion can't be equally attacked.

you hate yourself?

i love myself, i love me some me, there is simply not a soul on this board as good as me so why would i hate myselfß

lol

what can i say? The bass is a hot commodity here in usmb, i'm the one that the bigots and monkeys love to hate, the apes throwing insults cannot refute my op so the best they can do is attack islam, as if their own religion can't be equally attacked.

you hate yourself?

i love myself, i love me some me, there is simply not a soul on this board as good as me so why would i hate myselfß

now that is funny shit that feels good about itself

Refusal of the facts is not a winning arguement. Denial of a lose doesn't mean it didn't happen yet it is still a lose.

Apply your own advice to yourself chimp, the fact is that Muslims have a Constitutional right to have their mosque or Islamic center, stopping them violates the first amendment.

you hate yourself?

I can't help it if I'm so damn good, I don't let inferior humanoids defeat me in debates and I fully understand the tactics of psychologically dominating my opposition with relatively simple methods.

I can't help it if I'm so damn good, I don't let inferior humanoids defeat me in debates and I fully understand the tactics of psychologically dominating my opposition with relatively simple methods.

It's good to feel good about yourself, but if you felt about yourself the way others felt about you...... I hope you do not have any guns in the house.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Last edited:
Don't flatter yourself basshole, your childish name-calling doesn't offend me, as a matter of fact it amuses me and sheds a lot of light on your intellect or rather the lack thereof.

Monkey you are offended, why are you continually posting about it?

I'm still wating on you to prove your claim that Native Americans and slaves were to be put to the sword if they didn't convert to Christianity.

It is true, the first Europeans that came to the Americas were killing, pillaging, robbing, raping and exploiting all under the cross and thought the Natives were pagan heathen people who needed to be converted, those are not lies, those who converted were not treated as bad so shut up monkey, the first Europeans in the Americas were only Christian in name not in deed, but thought less of those who were not Christian.

Are you really as stupid as you appear? The reason I mention it dumbass is because you keep bringing it up.

Just your saying it's true doesn't make it true. You need to prove it with historical documentation.

Now this is your last chance to prove your claim, if you fail and you will, then you'll have shown yourself to be nothing more than a lying racist fuck.

Ok gorilla, last chance!

tl-dr

Too many posts... My bad, but

Does the Constitution allow us to protect ourselves from RABID animals?!?

Yeah.

It's like THAT.

Don't flatter yourself basshole, your childish name-calling doesn't offend me, as a matter of fact it amuses me and sheds a lot of light on your intellect or rather the lack thereof.

I'm still wating on you to prove your claim that Native Americans and slaves were to be put to the sword if they didn't convert to Christianity.

It is true, the first Europeans that came to the Americas were killing, pillaging, robbing, raping and exploiting all under the cross and thought the Natives were pagan heathen people who needed to be converted, those are not lies, those who converted were not treated as bad so shut up monkey, the first Europeans in the Americas were only Christian in name not in deed, but thought less of those who were not Christian.

Are you really as stupid as you appear? The reason I mention it dumbass is because you keep bringing it up.

Just your saying it's true doesn't make it true. You need to prove it with historical documentation.

Now this is your last chance to prove your claim, if you fail and you will, then you'll have shown yourself to be nothing more than a lying racist fuck.

Ok gorilla, last chance!

Monkey stop trying to go off topic, Muslims have the Constitutional right to build religious centers and any attempts to block them is unlawful if they're being blocked for religious reasons.

Ok gorilla, last chance!

Monkey stop trying to go off topic, Muslims have the Constitutional right to build religious centers and any attempts to block them is unlawful if they're being blocked for religious reasons.

So in other words, you laid a claim that there were Christians running around committing atrocities on this continent prior to the US then when asked for proof you know you don't have any so you instead just changed the subject? That's typical.

By the way, there is no constitutional right to build whatever you like, even if that is a religious building, if that were true then a municipality could never regulate where a church may or may not be built and of course they can. So stop telling THAT lie. It is however true that as long as they meet local laws they have the legal ability to build this mosque legal ability =/= constitutional right.

Forum List

Back