‘The Costs Are Just Up, Up, Up:’ Warren Buffett Issues Grave Warning About Inflation

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Joe’s handlers are out to destroy America. $6T with a T additional spending above and beyond normal spending in just his first 100 days is starting to hit.

The usual suspects who bitched about the deficit the last 4 years as if the President creates budgets are silent.

The usual suspects who bitched about the deficit the last 4 years as if the President creates budgets are silent.

As opposed to the usual suspects who had nothing to say about all the run away spending the last four years?

As opposed to the usual suspects who had nothing to say about all the run away spending the last four years?
I always attacked Pelosi for the deficit budgets Democrats forced upon our nation.

Last edited:

I always attacked Pelosi for the deficit budgets Democrats forced upon our nation.

You are fiscal conservative until another Republican is in the Oval Office and I agree with Taz you don’t want to discuss your silence about Trump willingness to sign those bills when he was President!

You are fiscal conservative until another Republican is in the Oval Office and I agree with Taz you don’t want to discuss your silence about Trump willingness to sign those bills when he was President!
Not mention all the spending bills the Republicans sent to him when they still controlled the House and Senate the first two years of his presidency

Not mention all the spending bills the Republicans sent to him when they still controlled the House and Senate the first two years of his presidency

True, Ryan and McConnell were as fiscal conservative as Trump, and none of them were!

We all know what happens when a Republican President vetoes a budget. Every grandma in America who dies is a direct result of the veto.

Yeah, I didn't think you wanted to go there.....
I just did. Now tell us why hyperinflation is good.

We all know what happens when a Republican President vetoes a budget. Every grandma in America who dies is a direct result of the veto.

Who wrote that here?

Neither Taz or I wrote that and you are complaining about wasteful spending but sat silently when Trump was wasting trillions with the Blessing of both Political Parties!

Who wrote that here?

Neither Taz or I wrote that and you are complaining about wasteful spending but sat silently when Trump was wasting trillions with the Blessing of both Political Parties!
$6 TRILLION ADDITIONAL SPENDING IN FIRST 100 DAYS.

Who wrote that here?

Yes, and how many trillions did Trump spend while you sat quietly?

So let be clear until you start complaining about the wasteful spending of the GOP then you have nothing to say about the left wasteful spending!

Who wrote that here?

You'd almost believe someone WANTS to collapse the dollar, eh?

Joe’s handlers are out to destroy America. $6T with a T additional spending above and beyond normal spending in just his first 100 days is starting to hit.

Nope, Joe's 6trillion in proposals, haven't hit yet.

This inflation occurring as Buffet talks about, is happening from all the 2020 govt spending done....

And businesses raising prices trying to make up, for what they lost in production and business last year due to Covid, and supply and demand shortages in fuel too.... for the reopenings in the market place.

Outside of COVID Relief bill, the other two proposals have not passed....And likely won't be passed until year end, and even then, likely with changes and cuts....

And their price tags are for a 10 year period....it is not all showing up the minute it passes.... It adds to the debt, when it is spent....not proposed.

Forum List

Back