‘The Costs Are Just Up, Up, Up:’ Warren Buffett Issues Grave Warning About Inflation

Joe’s handlers are out to destroy America. $6T with a T additional spending above and beyond normal spending in just his first 100 days is starting to hit.

The usual suspects who bitched about the deficit the last 4 years as if the President creates budgets are silent.

Nope, Joe's 6trillion in proposals, haven't hit yet.

This inflation occurring as Buffet talks about, is happening from all the 2020 govt spending done....

And businesses raising prices trying to make up, for what they lost in production and business last year due to Covid, and supply and demand shortages in fuel too.... for the reopenings in the market place.

Outside of COVID Relief bill, the other two proposals have not passed....And likely won't be passed until year end, and even then, likely with changes and cuts....

And their price tags are for a 10 year period....it is not all showing up the minute it passes.... It adds to the debt, when it is spent....not proposed.
The 2 trillion that has passed already, is going to cause inflation as supply and demand are now getting out of hand. The housing prices are going crazy. We have seen homes that were selling last year at upper $300's now in the low $500's that is a big increase and I believe when the bubble bursts, which may not happen soon because of the government continuing to pass these large bills, the fallout will be harsh, but no one listened to me in 06 and 07, I don't expect anyone to listen now. but money will eventually dry up and when it does, it will be 08, all over agian.

I find it significant that all the Nation's banks continue to issue thirty-year mortgage loans at 3% or less (APR).

So the people who KNOW ABOUT MONEY don't expect a significant amount of inflation over the coming years. Those mortgage loans will be repaid using 2030 dollars and 2040 dollars.

But of course if Sandy Cortez is correct, the world will have ended by 2030, so maybe the banks just don't care.

59lrdn.jpg

Forum List

Back