The COVID Hoax

No need for liability protection if Covid-19 is a Scam!
gqtma6m63sm61.jpg

When Trump was in office, Europe & the Middle Eastern countries were way ahead of USA in percent vaccinated & our only vaccine was created in Germany!!! Today under Biden we have USA vaccines & are moving up the ranks in percent vaccinated.

No need for liability protection if Covid-19 is a Scam!
gqtma6m63sm61.jpg

three shills from langley like this post,that says everything about the bs it is.:auiqs.jpg:

Why on Earth would anyone thank Trump? Germany's BioNTech created the "Pfizer Vaccine".

After Dr. Sahin read an article in the medical journal The Lancet that left him convinced that the coronavirus, at the time spreading quickly in parts of China, would explode into a full-blown pandemic. Sahin had his BioNTech scientists in Mainz, Germany, cancel vacations and set to work on what they called Project Lightspeed.

“There are not too many companies on the planet which have the capacity and the competence to do it so fast as we can do it,” Dr. Sahin said in an interview last month. “So it felt not like an opportunity, but a duty to do it, because I realized we could be among the first coming up with a vaccine.”

Politic playing Trump warped BioNTech "Project Lightspeed" into his political campaign as "Warp Speed" Loud mouth Trump did absolutely nothing to create or speed up any vaccine!

I have a question for those of you who believe that COVID-19 is nothing more than a hoax. Who do you think is responsible for the hoax and why do you think they are pushing it?

I do not deny the existence to the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

I do not deny that people are getting sick from it, and I do not deny that some people are even dying from it.

But the same thing happens almost every year. When it isn't being exaggerated and exploited for malicious political purposes, we call it a seasonal flu outbreak.

And if you're too blind, or too ignorant, or just too damn stupid to see for yourself what the motive is, then you're too stupid to understand anyone's attempt to explain it to you—the sort of ignorant, compliant sheep who blindly believes that whatever powers our public servants seize, and however they exercise these powers to control you, that they do it for your benefit.

View attachment 427784
You Are Super Stupid!!!
CDC Covid Deaths.png

I have a question for those of you who believe that COVID-19 is nothing more than a hoax. Who do you think is responsible for the hoax and why do you think they are pushing it?

I do not deny that people are getting sick from it, and I do not deny that some people are even dying from it.

But the same thing happens almost every year. When it isn't being exaggerated and exploited for malicious political purposes, we call it a seasonal flu outbreak.

And if you're too blind, or too ignorant, or just too damn stupid to see for yourself what the motive is, then you're too stupid to understand anyone's attempt to explain it to you—the sort of ignorant, compliant sheep who blindly believes that whatever powers our public servants seize, and however they exercise these powers to control you, that they do it for your benefit.

View attachment 427784
You Are Super Stupid!!!View attachment 484487

Lol. More fabrication. You are one gullible loon.

View attachment 427784
jezwvhrwn0671.jpg

View attachment 427784
The vaccine is even less dangerous yet right-wingers are still against that too.

View attachment 427784
The vaccine is even less dangerous yet right-wingers are still against that too.
The Trumptards are against the vax but they want everything to be open. The Trumptards are against masks and the CDC recommendations but they want everything to reopen. The Trumptards are full of contradictions

View attachment 427784

its not a vaccine. its experimental.

View attachment 427784
The Trumptards are against the vax but they want everything to be open. The Trumptards are against masks and the CDC recommendations but they want everything to reopen. The Trumptards are full of contradictions

masks dont work, vacinne isnt a vacinne.

View attachment 427784

It’s a vaccine. You’re an idiot

View attachment 427784

masks dont work, vacinne isnt a vacinne.
Listen to yourself… you literally sound retarded. “vacinne isnt a vacinne” are you kidding me?!

View attachment 427784

All vaccines are experimental to begin with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back