The Democrats white man problem

if you didnt join the union could you have gotten the job??
Why would anyone not want to join the union? They`ll find themselves working alongside a person who is being paid a hell of a lot more than they`re making. I suppose it would make it easier to find their vehicle in the parking lots of their employers. Just look for the rusted out heap that doesn`t have an inspection sticker. Alcoa or a steel mill were the most desired jobs in southwestern Pa. People who worked there could send their kids to college without burdening them with a 100K (at least) worth of debt when they graduate. Union workers are more likely to show up for work. I`ve been listening to union envy all of my life.

Why would anyone not want to join the union? They`ll find themselves working alongside a person who is being paid a hell of a lot more than they`re making. I suppose it would make it easier to find their vehicle in the parking lots of their employers. Just look for the rusted out heap that doesn`t have an inspection sticker. Alcoa or a steel mill were the most desired jobs in southwestern Pa. People who worked there could send their kids to college without burdening them with a 100K (at least) worth of debt when they graduate. Union workers are more likely to show up for work. I`ve been listening to union envy all of my life.
And yet there are non union jobs that routinely outpace their union counterparts in pay and bennies. One advantage, employees aren't strong armed into voting DemocRAT.

As an old white faggot you wouldn't know. Like most 'leftists' you're just another sexual deviant LARPing on the innernetz trying to imitate real humans and failing as usual.
You're the one imagining and having fantasies about gay people. And that's a fact. We all just watched you do it. Usually people have the decency to have their sex fantasies in private..... :lol:...

You don't know IM2 but you people sure do love to fantasize that he's gay and white for some reason..... :dunno:

Forum List

Back