The Education Gap in Presidential Politics

You appear to be confused.

I pointed out a significant demographic factor in voting patterns with no qualitative judgment whatever.

Academic attainment is but one indicator - as is age, as is gender, as is race, as is religion.

A new poll by the Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School shows that among 18-to-29-year-olds nationwide, Harris holds a 31-point lead over Trump among likely voters in a multi-candidate matchup.
The gender gap is widening... among likely female voters, Harris leads by 70% to 23%.
Race is also a significant distinguishing factor:

Religious affiliation is yet another notable metric:

Conversely, older, less-educated, white male evangelicals prefer Trump by a wide margin.
Ah.
Meaningless bits of trivia.

So, I'm supposed to care about the opinions of twerps who can't even pay their college debt?

Really?

That's retarded even for you!
On that note here's something else to consider that Shitlips won't even think about. White males who don't fall for the college scam and pursue vocational training or the trades tend to vote Conservative because unlike college pussies, we do have a better grasp at reality.

Between White Americans who support Harris or Trump, the disparity in college education is an even more significant factor than age or gender.
The disparity is reflected in the allocation of the electoral votes of states.

At the extremes of the best-educated/least-educated continuum and their respective electoral votes:

1) Massachusetts [11]​
2) Colorado [10]​
3) Maryland [10]​
4) Connecticut [07]​
5) New Hampshire [04]​
6) Vermont [03]​
7) Virginia [13]​
8] Minnesota [10]​
9) Washington [12]​
0) New Jersey [14]​

vs

41) Tennessee [11]​
42) Texas [40]​
43) Oklahoma [07]​
44) Alabama [11]​
45) Nevada [06]​
46) Kentucky [08]​
47) Arkansas [06]​
48] Louisiana [08]​
49) Mississippi [06]​
50) West Virginia [04]​
Of course, age and gender are also major demographic factors.

A USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Thursday found young people swung a massive 24 points between June and August, from favoring Trump over President Biden by 11 points to picking Harris over Trump by 13 points.​

More BullSchmid

Your criticism of demographic data that you don't like is trivial.
:auiqs.jpg:
Criticism?
No.
Characterization.

But see? You -are- emotionally attached to your trivia.
If you weren't you'd just let it go.

The information you provided is trivial - pieces of information of little importance or value.
For some reason, you feel the need to defend it.
G'head. Prove me right.

:auiqs.jpg:
Criticism?
No.
Characterization.

But see? You -are- emotionally attached to your trivia.
If you weren't you'd just let it go.

The information you provided is trivial - pieces of information of little importance or value.
For some reason, you feel the need to defend it.
G'head. Prove me right.
Your compulsion to comment on my citing demographic data is noted.

Your need to opine regarding such cogent information that you dismiss as "trivial" is quite amusing.

Thank you for proving me correct.
And you may now get in the last word.
You are welcome to the second-last word if you insist on having it.

No responsible political campaign ignores demographic profiles of voters. That would be woefully irresponsible.

Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 4.46.38 PM.png

Forum List

Back