The Education Gap in Presidential Politics

And yet Demoturds do it all the time. Just to pander to small special interests and sexual freaks.
Are you parroting what you have been told, or acknowledging the diverse appeal of the Democratic Party beyond less-educated, older White guys?

The cult rages at empirical data that contradicts their baseless dogma.
Already addressed your empirical data and stated my case.

If you want to counter, be my guest.

Otherwise, I'll take your stupid statement as meaning you have no counter.

Thanks for playing.

Already addressed your empirical data and stated my case.

If you want to counter, be my guest.

Otherwise, I'll take your stupid statement as meaning you have no counter.

Thanks for playing.
You clearly can concoct nothing to contradict the demographic data that I have cited.

Where are the figures for college attendees for Blacks and Hispanics?
There are an infinite number of demographic surveys possible.

If those you cite are among your personal interests, they are not among the pertinent ones that I have noted (below), but you can pursue those and others if you wish.

Screen Shot 2024-09-26 at 8.20.12 AM.png

There are an infinite number of demographic surveys possible.

If those you cite are among your personal interests, they are not among the pertinent ones that I have noted (below), but you can pursue those and others if you wish.

Show the breakdown in voting patterns for Black and Hispanic voters in regard to college educated and non-college educated, please.

Your whole attempt to posit yourself as intelligent based upon your political identity falls apart when you factor in blacks and hispanics. Uneducated Blacks vote OVERWHELMINGLY for Democrats.

Show the breakdown in voting patterns for Black and Hispanic voters in regard to college educated and non-college educated, please.
Please do if that is what is of interest to you.
Your whole attempt to posit yourself as intelligent based upon your political identity falls apart when you factor in blacks and hispanics. Uneducated Blacks vote OVERWHELMINGLY for Democrats.
I make no attempt to posit myself as anything.

I objectively note pertinent demographic disparities that are indicated by credible surveys.

This references one of several:

Harris leads Trump by 31 points among young voters

Here is another:

Kamala Harris Has 21-Point Lead Over Donald Trump Among Women

And another:

Harris leads Trump by almost 40 points among Asian American voters

If you have conflicting data concerning any factor, please cite it.

Screen Shot 2024-09-26 at 11.54.13 AM.png

Forum List

Back