The entire Abortion Narrative is fake. It's not about "Reproductive Rights", it's a bailout for women having unprotected sex.

Theoretically, if I'm a doctor, the narrative is by women, "My Body My Choice", but then in the same breath, "I demand an abortion". But as a doctor, it's my choice not to perform one.
That's true but what I'm getting at is how the Democrats have contorted "abortion rights" into something noble when it actually is a grisly insurance policy for irresponsible women. If you choose to have sex and don't want a baby, go on the pill and/or use contraceptives.

If you are responsible, then abortion is a total non-issue.

I wouldn't draw the line anywhere, but the people who are going to be required to take care of that kid for the rest of his life probably should be able to, BEFORE it is born.

Hopefully, some day, we will genetically select all kids, and these will no longer be an issue.
We are all required to care for our kids. Genetic selection has always been the dream of the "Eugenics" movement. Do away with it if it ain't Ayrian and blonde enough.

Forum List

Back