The Fundamental Dishonesty of Democrats proven with their Project 2025 Trump smear.

So of course Trump was involved, as the director of the project proudly told people in interviews.

Trump knew what it was. Didn't mind lending his name to it.

Then he minded. Gotta stay out of prison, after all.
You REALLY have to stop believing the Harris campaign. They lie to you because they think you're stupid and gullible...and you don't let them down.

Project 2025 Chief debunks all the Democrat lies.​

RELATION TO TRUMP?
Settling the most common false claim by the corporate media and the left, Dans firmly says the group has no relation to former President Donald J. Trump or his 2024 presidential campaign. “The number one lie that they tell is that this is Trump’s Project 2025. It is not,” Dans tells Pool. He adds: “So we started this up three years ago… and it was a coming together of the conservative movement.”

Now that your latest lie has been exposed, I fully expect you to keep believing it and parroting it.

You REALLY have to stop believing the Harris campaign.
Didn't have to do that. Saw the director talk.

Yes, you got lied to and tossed into the fire to do the dirty work for paid liars.

But you're used to that. Now you beg for it.

Ah the ahem "new" chief. Since the last one got fired. Are you trying to make my points for me?

Didn't have to do that. Saw the director talk.

Yes, you got lied to and tossed into the fire to do the dirty work for paid liars.

But you're used to that. Now you beg for it.

Ah the ahem "new" chief. Since the last one got fired. Are you trying to make my points for me?
Great strategy you have there. Hit bottom, dig. Oh, well. It's not like you have any dignity.

Forum List

Back