The future is already happening in Australia

As solar increasingly becomes the primary generator, there will have to be new management methods for the grid. But it is doable, and will save homeowners a great deal of money, and make the grid far more robust;

Yeah, i just cant wait for the shortest day and coldest day to show up in December...You know where everything freezes in the dark...Solar...Dumbasses like you will freeze to death...Darwin theory working hard of late...

LOL See those big aluminum cables stretched from horizon to horizon? Do you know that they carry electricity? Amazing. And we can get that electricity from solar, wind, and hydro. And in the northern hemisphere, the sun shines longer in the summer, and the wind blows harder in the winter.

Yeah it really blew down there in Texas as all the turbines froze up and all panels had ice over them. Go ahead, i live in Florida and have a fireplace, that i can always burn a log in it...

Typical "Conservative", if it ain't free from the government you are not interested.
FUCK YOU. I didn't ask for it, Joe offered it.

No, Biden did not promise you free solar.
THE HELL HE DIDN'T, Buttwipe. You better go back and listen to the debates last Fall that you obviously missed. In one of them Joe laid out his plan for the government to supply free solar panels for EVERY HOUSE IN AMERICA.

Where's my fucking panels, Joe?
OK, provide me a link, because this is all I could find on the net about that claim;
Politifact....sure......

Typical "Conservative", if it ain't free from the government you are not interested.
FUCK YOU. I didn't ask for it, Joe offered it.

No, Biden did not promise you free solar.
THE HELL HE DIDN'T, Buttwipe. You better go back and listen to the debates last Fall that you obviously missed. In one of them Joe laid out his plan for the government to supply free solar panels for EVERY HOUSE IN AMERICA.

Where's my fucking panels, Joe?
OK, provide me a link, because this is all I could find on the net about that claim;

You should have watched the Debates. I looked for a clip that highlighted just that discussion but couldn't find it so scan the three debates and find it yourself. I have an eidetic memory and both taped and watched all three debates twice taking notes the second time so its not like I misunderstood him.

Joe promised free solar for every home in America.
All of that, and you cannot find it. LOL

I'm not scanning through 9 hours of debate video just for you. Next time, watch the debates.

As solar increasingly becomes the primary generator, there will have to be new management methods for the grid. But it is doable, and will save homeowners a great deal of money, and make the grid far more robust;

Yeah, i just cant wait for the shortest day and coldest day to show up in December...You know where everything freezes in the dark...Solar...Dumbasses like you will freeze to death...Darwin theory working hard of late...

idiot. The only place they freeze to death in the USA is Texas where a bunch of dumb repugs run the show. Hilarious

LOL See those big aluminum cables stretched from horizon to horizon? Do you know that they carry electricity? Amazing. And we can get that electricity from solar, wind, and hydro. And in the northern hemisphere, the sun shines longer in the summer, and the wind blows harder in the winter.

Yeah it really blew down there in Texas as all the turbines froze up and all panels had ice over them. Go ahead, i live in Florida and have a fireplace, that i can always burn a log in it...

He promised to encourage the switch to renewables for a less costly and more robust grid.

Like in Germany.......where they pay triple what we pay.
Wow. So it is true, the climate can be cooled with money.

They pay triple, where is the cooling?
They paid triple when they were not using renewables. Ours is an energy rich nation. In Oregon and Washington our electrical costs are very low because of the abundance of hydro and wind already in use. As more and more solar comes into use, particularly in urban areas, it can go even lower. That will be a boon to the local economy.

They paid triple when they were not using renewables.

Link?

In Oregon and Washington our electrical costs are very low because of the abundance of hydro and wind already in use.

Watermelons don't like dams.

As more and more solar comes into use, particularly in urban areas, it can go even lower.

Where has more solar caused lower prices?
You must have dozens....hundreds of examples.

Post 3.
I tried finding a history of electrical costs in Europe, but came up with nothing. I do know their electrical costs have always been higher.

Overall, electricity prices in Germany have more than doubled since the turn of the millennium. At present the kilowatt-hour in the basic supply costs on average about 32.10 cent.

Damn! All those cheap renewables, eh?

I can understand why Australia wants to usher in a glacial cycle, but not Canada.

Go solar!!!!

Even when i told the prog slaves to go for the solar shit, they just cant get over the fact that some people dont actually believe in the old outdated technology of solar and wind....Instead of sailing ships we went to fossil fuels and did the ships go faster. Sundials were only correct when the sun was out, otherwise there was no time to tell...Progs slaves are such stupid people...

They paid triple when they were not using renewables.

Not, they started paying more for electricity after switching to renewable sources. And this should be obvious to anyone, if renewable energy was cheaper than fossil energy, we would have been using only renewable sources for a long time. The main problem that hasn't yet been overcome is the accumulation of energy on a huge scale, without such accumulation of energy we can't create a reliable energy system.

This premise was shot full of holes in another thread.
easy to do

and i just love all these 'save the planet' sorts on the bandwagon

go ahead and follow the $$$ on that......

8000 sq ft mansions built as 2nd homes getting subsidies ,corporations creating self serving regulatory bureaucracies , governments taxing the great unwashed for the advantage of the upper echelon , etc etc ad naseum

you want my professional advice?

turn something the 'eff off!

~S~

They pay triple, where is the cooling?
The warming hasn't accelerated as much.

How much has the acceleration slowed?
This much;
1623118807712.png

Forum List

Back