The GOP is blowing it on the border issue

Trump could say something like this:

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.
I think it's quite the opposite. The dems should be more clear that in some places fences or barriers would be a good idea. Other places, like in the middle of a fucking desert with no water or towns for 50 or more miles, walls make zero sense, and the money is better spent on real time air survellience and arresting the people when they are wandering. And drug dealers and rapists who want our women aren't going to be wandering in a fucking desert. But the dems should make the case.

When more and more kids get sick from Measels, Mumps, Shingles, and new Drug Resistant Diseases.....things like New Strains of Polio... I hope America turns on The Open Border, Globalist, America is The World's Piggy Bank......Free Shit for Everyone "LIBERALS" and gives them a BLOODY BEAT DOWN.

Seriously, it is at the point that Americans are just going to have to start rioting in the streets and directing their anger towards The Left like what we see in France.

Screw you Lefty. Your policies kill Americans. So what should we do to stop you?
Your "Resistance" is bringing Drug Resistant Diseases in to America.

Deadly Fungal 'Superbug' Spreads Worldwide, Alarming Scientists

A deadly fungal infection that is resistant to major antimicrobial medications is spreading globally, and scientists aren't sure where it came from.

The fungus, called Candida auris, is a yeast that normally lives harmlessly on the skin and mucous membranes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). According to The New York Times, a drug-resistant form of the fungus has popped up across the globe, including in England, Spain, India, Venezuela and the United States.

"It is a creature from the black lagoon," Tom Chiller, the head of the fungal branch at the CDC, told the Times. "It bubbled up and now it is everywhere."

What makes the infection even more alarming is that the fungus persists on surfaces and has been documented spreading from person to personwithin hospitals and clinics. Half of residents tested at some nursing homes in the Chicago area were positive for C. auris, the Times reported. So far, the CDC has received 587 reports of cases in the United States.

C. auris infections are most deadly for those who already have compromised immune systems, including the elderly and the very young. The infection typically spreads within health care settings, often affecting those who are already in precarious health. The initial symptoms are fever, aches and fatigue, and the disease can be fatal, particularly if the yeast spreads to the blood, brain or heart.
focused_225647564-stock-photo-digital-artwork-unicellular-yeast-fungus.jpg
England, Spain, India, Venezuela and the United States.
I guess we'd better stop allowing anyone from those countries in, then. Oh, wait....

How dare you make light of children and the elderly dying because of diseases coming unchecked across our Southern Border.

Close the border, and then round up all The Liberals in the UNITED STATES, and throw them along with all of the Illegals over the wall. Then revoke Your Citizenship.

Dear Dumbass:

if you or anyone you know or love gets Candida Auris, you only have a 40% chance to live. I think it's time for a Civil War over this shit if you don't come to your senses.

To Hell with you. This is YOUR FAULT. To Hell with New York and all Sanctuary Cities. May they become a cesspool of Pestilence. Only the idiotic Left lives there anyways and The Country is better off without you. Thin the Herd!

Here is math for Liberals.

If 600 People get Candida A., how many are going to die?

Who cares? So long as they are all Liberals.

The Answer though is 360 Dead.

CDC reports the first US cases of deadly "super-fungus"

“It appears that C. auris arrived in the United States only in the past few years,” Dr. Tom Chiller, chief of the CDC’s Mycotic Diseases Branch, said in statement. He added that scientists are working to better understand the fungus so they can develop recommendations to protect those at risk."

600 cases of deadly fungus reported — two-thirds from New Jersey and New York City area

------------------------------------------------ OH NO and there are lots of 'liberals , lefties and dems' and 'unamerican' type people in those big overpopulated , crowded and stinky big city areas eh .

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.
I think it's quite the opposite. The dems should be more clear that in some places fences or barriers would be a good idea. Other places, like in the middle of a fucking desert with no water or towns for 50 or more miles, walls make zero sense, and the money is better spent on real time air survellience and arresting the people when they are wandering. And drug dealers and rapists who want our women aren't going to be wandering in a fucking desert. But the dems should make the case.

When more and more kids get sick from Measels, Mumps, Shingles, and new Drug Resistant Diseases.....things like New Strains of Polio... I hope America turns on The Open Border, Globalist, America is The World's Piggy Bank......Free Shit for Everyone "LIBERALS" and gives them a BLOODY BEAT DOWN.

Seriously, it is at the point that Americans are just going to have to start rioting in the streets and directing their anger towards The Left like what we see in France.

Screw you Lefty. Your policies kill Americans. So what should we do to stop you?

A deadly fungal infection that is resistant to major antimicrobial medications is spreading globally, and scientists aren't sure where it came from.

The fungus, called Candida auris, is a yeast that normally lives harmlessly on the skin and mucous membranes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). According to The New York Times, a drug-resistant form of the fungus has popped up across the globe, including in England, Spain, India, Venezuela and the United States.

"It is a creature from the black lagoon," Tom Chiller, the head of the fungal branch at the CDC, told the Times. "It bubbled up and now it is everywhere."

What makes the infection even more alarming is that the fungus persists on surfaces and has been documented spreading from person to personwithin hospitals and clinics. Half of residents tested at some nursing homes in the Chicago area were positive for C. auris, the Times reported. So far, the CDC has received 587 reports of cases in the United States.

C. auris infections are most deadly for those who already have compromised immune systems, including the elderly and the very young. The infection typically spreads within health care settings, often affecting those who are already in precarious health. The initial symptoms are fever, aches and fatigue, and the disease can be fatal, particularly if the yeast spreads to the blood, brain or heart.
I guess we'd better stop allowing anyone from those countries in, then. Oh, wait....

How dare you make light of children and the elderly dying because of diseases coming unchecked across our Southern Border.

Close the border, and then round up all The Liberals in the UNITED STATES, and throw them along with all of the Illegals over the wall. Then revoke Your Citizenship.

Dear Dumbass:

if you or anyone you know or love gets Candida Auris, you only have a 40% chance to live. I think it's time for a Civil War over this shit if you don't come to your senses.

To Hell with you. This is YOUR FAULT. To Hell with New York and all Sanctuary Cities. May they become a cesspool of Pestilence. Only the idiotic Left lives there anyways and The Country is better off without you. Thin the Herd!

Here is math for Liberals.

If 600 People get Candida A., how many are going to die?

Who cares? So long as they are all Liberals.

The Answer though is 360 Dead.

CDC reports the first US cases of deadly "super-fungus"

“It appears that C. auris arrived in the United States only in the past few years,” Dr. Tom Chiller, chief of the CDC’s Mycotic Diseases Branch, said in statement. He added that scientists are working to better understand the fungus so they can develop recommendations to protect those at risk."

600 cases of deadly fungus reported — two-thirds from New Jersey and New York City area
------------------------------------------------ OH NO and there are lots of 'liberals , lefties and dems' and 'unamerican' type people in those big overpopulated , crowded and stinky big city areas eh .

Most Liberals live in Crowded rat infested Sanctuary cities with Homeless Illegals laying all over the sidewalks and shitting wherever they want....so if things like this become epidemic, and they are about to get there, then Liberals and their "pets" (illegals) will be the first to die.

They are all big about saving the planet, so they should be willing to die for that cause and "decrease the surplus population."

Illegal migrants bringing a wave of infectious DISEASE into the United States while Democrats cheer and demand mass vaccinations of Americans

Last edited:
The First thing we should do to an Illegal when we catch them is hog tie them. Everyone. Then start injecting them forcibly with vaccinations and Antibiotics. Then we should imprison them until they can be deported. They should be in work camps working to mix concrete and helping to build The Wall. Then wait for a judge to kick them out of the country.

They should be branded so we know when they come back, that they were already here once illegally.

Otherwise, if we do not get Radical on Immigration Law, this is what The Left has in store for America

source.gif

PiHQ25r.gif

Last edited:

how are the leaders supposed to stop people from just walking away?

our government is collectively screwing this up - i am not going to put the blame on 1 side when both are so deserving after acting like spoiled kids for far too long.

how are the leaders supposed to stop people from just walking away?
By working with America to replace China as our largest trading partner, motivating their people to stay for what they really want - jobs, safety and prosperity. Outlined in the post linked in line 4 of my sig.

Last edited:

Fuck you Lefty. Your policies kill Americans. So what should we do to stop you?

----------------------------------------- if i understand your post number 291 closing words then that is what i do say , feck those people in the invading fifth column and ALL the others waiting to invade . There is no difference in 2019 between illegal and legal immigration . The USA with an existing USA Census population in 2010 of 310 million and uncounted millions of illegals in the USA sure doesn't need them OldLady .
England and Spain are definitely not "fifth column," Pismoe, waiting to invade us. lol
I was responding to Original Tree's boogeyman argument that the immigrants are all bearing deadly diseases. The newest which, according to the article he posted, has been identified in England, Spain, India, Venezuela and HERE in the UNITED STATES. Not Mexico or Honduras or Puerto Rico or anywhere else. HERE. Do we kick out the people who have been infected?
That is all I was getting at.
His other link talks about TB, which is a concern, but healthy people in decent housing are not susceptible for the most part. It is our living conditions, good diet and routine healthcare that prevents it.
In 1996, Congress provided in legislation that every immigrant entering the United States, or every individual seeking adjustment of status to that of a legal permanent resident, show proof that he or she was vaccinated against vaccine-preventable diseases. The text for this requirement is in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), section 212(a)(1)(A)(ii).
Vaccination Requirements
So Dumb Ass. After you catch Candida A and die from it, how are you going to find the Illegal Alien that gave it to you to make him follow this policy?

You are one stupid Leftard, since there are NO IMMUNIZATIONS possible against Candida A. It is a fungus. And a Drug Resistant Fungus. I'll put a Honduran flag on your grave if you let me know when the funeral is.

Why are liberals so terminally stupid?

We used to quarantine people on Ellis Island. Sometimes for months until they were disease free. These were LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. They were Europeans. Russian, Italian, English, Irish.

Oh it's Racist to detain Immigrants because of Health Issues?

Guess all these Europeans should apply for Reparations then.
No one said it was racist to detain immigrants because of health issues. It is just plain fucking stupid, though, to blow this out of proportion like you do every other issue involving immigrants.

Last edited:

----------------------------------------- if i understand your post number 291 closing words then that is what i do say , feck those people in the invading fifth column and ALL the others waiting to invade . There is no difference in 2019 between illegal and legal immigration . The USA with an existing USA Census population in 2010 of 310 million and uncounted millions of illegals in the USA sure doesn't need them OldLady .
England and Spain are definitely not "fifth column," Pismoe, waiting to invade us. lol
I was responding to Original Tree's boogeyman argument that the immigrants are all bearing deadly diseases. The newest which, according to the article he posted, has been identified in England, Spain, India, Venezuela and HERE in the UNITED STATES. Not Mexico or Honduras or Puerto Rico or anywhere else. HERE. Do we kick out the people who have been infected?
His other link talks about TB, which is a concern, but healthy people in decent housing are not susceptible for the most part. It is our living conditions, good diet and
In 1996, Congress provided in legislation that every immigrant entering the United States, or every individual seeking adjustment of status to that of a legal permanent resident, show proof that he or she was vaccinated against vaccine-preventable diseases. The text for this requirement is in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), section 212(a)(1)(A)(ii).
Vaccination Requirements
So Dumb Ass. After you catch Candida A and die from it, how are you going to find the Illegal Alien that gave it to you to make him follow this policy?

You are one stupid Leftard, since there are NO IMMUNIZATIONS possible against Candida A. It is a fungus. And a Drug Resistant Fungus. I'll put a Honduran flag on your grave if you let me know when the funeral is.

We used to quarantine people on Ellis Island. Sometimes for months until they were disease free. These were LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. They were Europeans. Russian, Italian, English, Irish.

No one said it was racist to detain immigrants because of health issues. It is just plain fucking stupid, though, to blow this out of proportion like you do every other issue involving immigrants.

Listen here you mutant moron marxist.... there are so many assholes flooding across the border that we cannot even detain them or quarantine them any more. There is a crisis at our border but you won't give a shit until you are sick lying on your death bed dying from Candida or some Drug Resistant Disease wishing you had listened to me.

And....They aren't migrants. They are criminals. How many of these criminals are you personally sponsoring, boarding, feeding, educating, and taking care of their medical needs in your own home out of your own hypocritical lying pocket?

Call me when you funeral is, so I can plant the "migrant" flag on your grave like we have just liberated Iwo Jima.

May you get Candid in your undershorts.

Last edited:
This is how the left gets away with crazy statements. They claim that the President "should condemn the people who attack the illegal immigrants" and then they expand their argument on the lie that illegal criminals are being attacked as if it's fact. Nobody is being attacked except perhaps the brave Border Patrol Officers and maybe young girls who are victimized by the illegal hoard. These people are being treated humanely above and beyond the capacity of the U.S.. How about the Americans who live along the border and are being victimized by the illegal rabble who steal everything they can get their hands on?

His other link talks about TB, which is a concern, but healthy people in decent housing are not susceptible for the most part. It is our living conditions, good diet and
Vaccination Requirements

------------------------------ other reasons to be labeled Fifth Column . Don't know about Spain but 'england' , wales , scotland are full of GUN CONTROLLERS and Socialists and that is 'fifth column ' enough for me . INVADE or get to vote in USA Elections after they immigrate are the same things OldLady .

Vaccination Requirements

Listen here you mutant moron marxist.... there are so many assholes flooding across the border that we cannot even detain them or quarantine them any more. There is a crisis at our border but you won't give a shit until you are sick lying on your death bed dying from Candida or some Drug Resistant Disease wishing you had listened to me.

And....They aren't migrants. They are criminals. How many of these criminals are you personally sponsoring, boarding, feeding, educating, and taking care of their medical needs in your own home out of your own hypocritical lying pocket?

Call me when you funeral is, so I can plant the "migrant" flag on your grave like we have just liberated Iwo Jima.

There have been 587 cases of Candida A in hospitals and nursing homes in this country. That is 587 out of 320,000,000. It is a concern, of course, because it is deadly and there is no cure. But there are other killer infections lurking in hospital settings as well that are drug resistant and kill patients also.

Yes, it is a problem for the CDC, Original Tree. It is not all that difficult to cope with containing it, though. I'm linking a fact sheet.
Candida auris Colonization | Fact Sheets | Candida auris | Fungal Diseases | CDC

Vaccination Requirements

I can tell you are truly worried about Americans' health. lol
Your empathy and concern for the sick is awe inspiring.

Vaccination Requirements

------------------------------ other reasons to be labeled Fifth Column . Don't know about Spain but 'england' , wales , scotland are full of GUN CONTROLLERS and Socialists and that is 'fifth column ' enough for me . INVADE or get to vote in USA Elections after they immigrate are the same things OldLady .
yeah, okay Pismoe

and do you remember how the wankers in the 'uk' and other fureigners wrote letters and tried to influence the election of 'gwb' in his first run for President . The 'wankers' from 'blighty' wanted ' algore' to win and thats 'fifth column' enough for me as the 'wankers' tried to personally influence USA Elections Old Lady .

Vaccination Requirements

Why should I care about you getting sick and dying?
You don't care about you getting sick and dying.

You are a damn Socialist-Marxist-Communist and are so blinded by your own ideology that you don't even give a shit about draining the Social Safety Net.

Socialism and Open Borders are Incompatible Dummy, and I as a Conservative should not have to point out how stupid and misguided you are.

Illegal Immigration is at crisis levels. It is a Health and Safety Issue, Crime Issue, Social Safety Net Issue.

Anyone with a brain can see that.... anyone but The Left.

Last edited:

Vaccination Requirements

It is an Organized Invasion, by Bus and Caravan. This is something new. We aren't stupid. We see it in our once peaceful towns. Mexican Heroin kills more people now than car accidents.

But Old Lady doesn't give a shit until someone kills her or someone she loves...if she loves anyone at all.

Vaccination Requirements

You are a damn Socialist-Marxist-Communist and are so blinded by your own ideology that you don't even give a shit about draining the Social Safety Net.

Socialism and Open Borders are Incompatible Dummy, and I as a Conservative should not have to point out how stupid and misguided you are.

Illegal Immigration is at crisis levels. It is a Health and Safety Issue, Crime Issue, Social Safety Net Issue.

I recognize it is an "issue," Original Tree. I do not take it out on the immigrants, though. They are the symptom. The root cause of the problems need to be addressed. Demonizing the immigrants themselves is not necessary.

I recognize it is an "issue," Original Tree. I do not take it out on the immigrants, though. They are the symptom. The root cause of the problems need to be addressed. Demonizing the immigrants themselves is not necessary.
The Root cause of The Problem is FREE SHIT, SANCTUARY CITIES, and a LAX IMMIGRATION POLICY, and a SWISS CHEESE BORDER.

But the biggest problem is THE LEFT'S POLITICAL STRATEGY of trading AMERICAN SECURITY AND SAFETY for importation of more "BROWN SLAVES" in the hopes they can OVERWHELM our election systems with newly minted DemNazi voters imported from SOUTH OF THE BORDER.

It is not a DEMONIZATION to state facts. You are the one demonizing the discussion of facts.

I put the blame on the people that are breaking our laws. That’s just me
It s not illegal to seek asylum.
----------------------------- and that asylum TRICK and BS should be totally STOPPED RDave .

I think if you cross the border illegally and you ask for Asylum, they should just encase you in concrete and drop you back over your country from 1,000 feet.

And no that is not

WAY.......CIST!

because we have people from 160 countries crossing the Swiss Cheese Southern Border every day.
So much for you assfuck trumpettes being about the law.

Forum List

Back