The great Aussie space program

Bob has been exploring the space between his ears his entire life.

So far no sign of life.
Lol thats the best you can come up with ?
Australians have been exploring the space between their butt cheeks and have found happiness especially the men .

Bob you post a lot about getting penetrated by Aussie men. I think we may be making progress in your Obsessive Aussie Compulsion Disorder.

When you were at that sky lodge, all those years ago you were fucked up the kazoo by a Pricilla of the Desert and you fell in love.

But she - he left you.

They always do, don't they Bob?

Last edited:

So far no sign of life.
Australians have been exploring the space between their butt cheeks and have found happiness especially the men .

Bob you post a lot about getting penetrated by Aussie men. I think we may be making progress in your Obsessive Aussie Obsession.

When you were at that sky lodge, all those years ago you were fucked up the kazoo by a Pricilla of the Desert and you fell in love.

But she - he left you.

that was a ski lodge not sky lodge moron , I had to look up the Priscilla of the desert , lol another one of your down under tv shows that suck lol
looks like a bunch of Aussie flaming fagots probably one of your more popular movies in Australia that depicts your actual life styles no wonder you call you nation down under it truly is focused on your down under lol

Last edited:

So far no sign of life.

Bob you post a lot about getting penetrated by Aussie men. I think we may be making progress in your Obsessive Aussie Obsession.

But she - he left you.

that was a ski lodge not sky lodge moron , I had to look up the Pricilla of the desert , lol another one of your down under tv shows that suck lol

I hope you are drunk tonight and not just stupid.

Until next time keep your butt plugs in and your mouth full of hot dogs.

Priscilla of the desert lol a popular show down under.
Two drag performers and a transgender woman travel across the desert to perform their unique style of cabaret lol no wonder Australians are screwed up in the head if this is the type of tv they watch in Australia.
Probably the best tv programing you have there lol . brag some more about Australian cinema and TV . no wonder all your men hag out at the beach together and stay drunk and the women complain about them ignoring them and not buying drinks lol a nation of fags .

I can just see little jake growing up wanting to be like Priscilla lol . Bet that was hard to explain to your mummy

Forum List

Back