The great replacement is and was always an electoral strategy. Is such a strategy divisive?

hahaha…I’ll play.
You purple hair people can’t get out of your own way…you spend your days manifesting more of your filthy same, manufacturing factions of disgusting pet human liabilities for society to deal with.
We never dealt with illegals, chicks with dicks, pole puffers and rug munchers, feminazis, suicidal gamer incels on depression and anxiety meds and America hating woke white guilt wackos before the emergence of the fucked in the head Left.
Own it, you are an official PURPLE HAIR.
This poor freak is afraid of scary hair.

Sad

This poor freak is afraid of scary hair.

Sad
When you grow out of your filth…you’ll be scared as well.
IMG_5190.jpeg

hahaha…I’ll play.
You purple hair people can’t get out of your own way…you spend your days manifesting more of your filthy same, manufacturing factions of disgusting pet human liabilities for society to deal with.
We never dealt with illegals, chicks with dicks, pole puffers and rug munchers, feminazis, suicidal gamer incels on depression and anxiety meds and America hating woke white guilt wackos before the emergence of the fucked in the head Left.
What? :dunno:

Sounds like you're confessing to me that you're a little bitch Snowflake who's afraid to live outside a perfectly manicured bubble. Tough tits. :lol:

What? :dunno:

Sounds like you're confessing to me that you're a little bitch Snowflake who's afraid to live outside a perfectly manicured bubble. Tough tits. :lol:
Nah, I’m telling you that NO decent, principled, moral core American wants to live near you dysfunctional whacked-out unconventionals.

Not really.

@Loser seems obsessed with scary purple hair

When it was explained to you earlier that "purple hair" was in fact not a statement regarding actual hair color but shorthand for a group of characteristics and attitudes that displayed similar thoughts and actions -

What was your understanding of those words?

When it was explained to you earlier that "purple hair" was in fact not a statement regarding actual hair color but shorthand for a group of characteristics and attitudes that displayed similar thoughts and actions -

You people get funnier the more detail you go into to explain what you believe and why. Those are our thoughts. :lol:

My understanding, is that purple hair stands for an irrational fear of the other

My understanding, is that purple hair stands for an irrational fear of the other
Exceptional communities, cities, states and nations are built and pillared by those with standards and expectations….You purple hairs wouldn’t understand….Disgusting, diverse, dangerous, dependent, divided blue shitholes are built by those with no standards or expectations.
BE SCARED!!
IMG_2730.jpeg

hahaha…I’ll play.

Scary hair!

Exceptional communities, cities, states and nations are built and pillared by those with standards and expectations….You purple hairs wouldn’t understand….Disgusting, diverse, dangerous, dependent, divided blue shitholes are built by those with no standards or expectations.
BE SCARED!!
View attachment 1017774
No. We don't understand how being this obsessed with the fashion and sex lives of your neighbors equates to exceptionalism. Please..... :lol:.... explain more..... :lmao:

No. We don't understand how being this obsessed with the fashion and sex lives of your neighbors equates to exceptionalism. Please..... :lol:.... explain more..... :lmao:
Mama always said…”son, you can’t reason with unreasonable minds.”
I can’t make you understand the obvious if you insist on playing stupid.

Look, we’ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $35T in debt, we have 30-50 million unvetted illegals fucking over our citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare institutions, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, we have Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets while we put Mexico’s people in 4-star hotels, we have a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the cultural direction of our nation, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…and you feelings people continue to embrace, champion and push things you KNOW will only cause further decay and degradation…this nation doesn’t need one more purple hair…We need concentration camps for ALL purple hairs. None of this existed in real America…before the leftist Twilight Zone was concocted.

Mama always said…”son, you can’t reason with unreasonable minds.”
I can’t make you understand the obvious if you insist on playing stupid.

Look, we’ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $35T in debt, we have 30-50 million unvetted illegals fucking over our citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare institutions, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, we have Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets while we put Mexico’s people in 4-star hotels, we have a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the cultural direction of our nation, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…and you feelings people continue to embrace, champion and push things you KNOW will only cause further decay and degradation…this nation doesn’t need one more purple hair…We need concentration camps for ALL purple hairs. None of this existed in real America…before the leftist Twilight Zone was concocted.

You'd better leave right away!

Forum List

Back