The great replacement is and was always an electoral strategy. Is such a strategy divisive?

Mama always saidā€¦ā€son, you canā€™t reason with unreasonable minds.ā€
I canā€™t make you understand the obvious if you insist on playing stupid.

Look, weā€™ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, weā€™re $35T in debt, we have 30-50 million unvetted illegals fucking over our citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare institutions, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, we have Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets while we put Mexicoā€™s people in 4-star hotels, we have a middle class that canā€™t save a dime or get ahead, we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the cultural direction of our nation, rents, food and fuel at all time highsā€¦and you feelings people continue to embrace, champion and push things you KNOW will only cause further decay and degradationā€¦this nation doesnā€™t need one more purple hairā€¦We need concentration camps for ALL purple hairs. None of this existed in real Americaā€¦before the leftist Twilight Zone was concocted.
All I'm hearing is that you're so frightened of "purple hairs" that you want to lock them away so you can feel safe and secure again and I find that kind of honest vulnerability and display of weakness to be absolutely adorable. :lol:

Forum List

Back