The Height of Hypocrisy

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida

Trump tells women, ‘I will be your protector’

This is the man that has 26 women accusing him of sexually molesting them (with one attack confirmed in a court of law), was the one that was caught on tape saying "I will grab them by the pussy", and was the one that took their rights-to-their-own-bodies away from them (with the repeal of Roe vs Wade).

That is the man that says "I will protect the women"? That is the height of Hypocrisy

This is the man that has 26 women accusing him of sexually molesting them (with one attack confirmed in a court of law), was the one that was caught on tape saying "I will grab them by the pussy", and was the one that took their rights-to-their-own-bodies away from them (with the repeal of Roe vs Wade).

That is the man that says "I will protect the women"? That is the height of Hypocrisy
The View .. bwahahahahahaha

rapists are not protecters & donny is a full tilt creepy as fuck cult leader. he sounded sickening.

^^^
The height of sock puppetry.

How long do we have to keep pretending that you aren't The Wanker?

1727291187897.png

See my thread on why abortion is a phony narrative and comment if you dare. LOL

The party that likes to fuck kids says the best way to protect women is to have 55-year old male truck drivers watch a 9-year old girl pee in the bathroom at Target. Or a male volleyball player spike the ball into a girls face and paralyze her from the neck down. Or put lipstick on the 587th ranked male swimmer and then he gets to crush all the actual girls who have worked their entire life to compete with other women.

democrat women.png

Harris talking about competing and the private side. What she is going to do. She is a Communist. A Communist. A Communist. Progs hate the private side. They hate small businesses. And she is trashing Trump on it.

Harris talking about competing and the private side. What she is going to do. She is a Communist. A Communist. A Communist. Progs hate the private side. They hate small businesses. And she is trashing Trump on it.

As long as you state lies as truths, I have no interest in communicating with you.

Harris is not a communist. Prove it first before I respond again.

He is fucking sexual predator.

Is this what you call "irresistible"?

View attachment 1017854

Nature loves its top males to maximise gene spread .
It detests the litter runts .

Surely you do not want your pals to know you are one of the nerds , as well as someone incapable of seeing straight forward humour .

It’s invariably the ugly and not very bright who shout loudest when the good looking girls ignore them .
I know because I am one of the good looking girls and men without charm , talent and wealth are extremely boring .
And their kids so ugly .

Forum List

Back