The History behind Normalizing Homosexuality...

Get me Documetation and Link FROM the APA... You can't.
I posted a link with the documentation. FROM the APA. I did.

Post a Link directly to the Documentation from the APA's site.
They don't keep that kind of info in their site.
The UC Davis link to the APA is non fuctional which I have illustrated VERY clearly on this Thread.
The information was on the link I provided it's the same information.

This will be my last Serious post directed to you if you Persist with this Dishonesty.
What dishonesty? You are the one that claimed there was a conspiracy. You are the one that revisedto read the information I placed before you exactly as you asked.

Apparently not to you... I find that people who Support or Try to Rationalize Adults having Sex with Children as the National Gay Charter was Demanding when the APA called them "normal" to be Mentally Ill.
Homosexuality isn't the same thing as pedophilia. What happened 40 years ago doesn't really have any bearing on this conversion. There will always bepeople that try to rationalize pedophilia, but those groups are completely desperate from the homosexuals now.

You keep insisting homosexuals are mentally I'll buy fail to pointout any pathology.

40 years?... Then you must've missed when the Leading Gay Rights Organization on Earth, the ILGA was outed for it's Ties to NAMBLA at the World Conference on Disease and Population in 1994.

They didn't sever ties with the Pedophiles Willingly, they did it because the entire Movement was Threatened by their Alliance with the Boy Bottom Touchers.

And the U of M Press Article about Liberal Psychologists and Tenured Professors being Sympathetic to and Avocating for Adult/Child Sex is from 2002.

The same Arguments being made there came from the Perverts who Infultrated the APA in the 60's and 70's.

It's coming... And when it does, just like Sex Ed for 9 to 11 year old kids including Deviant Sex that I Predicted 4 years ago on this site, the same people will be Rationalizing it when it happens.

Hell, there are Perverts here who have Rationalized two Sick Fucks who started grooming their 5 month old boy to be transgendered... @ 5 months. By 18 months that had conlcuded he was a she.

And the same sick twisted fucking stains on Humanity are here on this Site Rationalizing it.

Nothing suprises me... I just won't sit silent as we Devolve. :thup:
This is likely your misunderstanding of things. You have convinced yourself that not only is the APA out to get you, but advocates child molestation. No proof, no evidence, no nothing.

And you are desperately attempting to link homosexuality to pedophilia which the two are completely different.

You insist that homosexuality is a mental disorder but fail to illustrate why.

Your Dismissal of Facts...

1.) The National Charter for Gay Organizations at the time the APA Reversed it's position Demanded an End to Age of Consent Laws.

2.) APA Members and Tenured Educators are currently Advocating for Adult/Child Sex... Names have been Provided on this Thread.

3.) NAMBLA and Pedophiles Actively Associated with and Marched with Gays in their Pride Parades in this Country until around the mid-90s.

4.) The ILGA was Removed the World Conference on Disease and Population in 1994 for it's Aliance with NAMBLA.

^Those things are not up for Debate... They are Documented.

What is NOT Documted is Actual APA Text from the APA's Website of what their position was Officially/Psychologically prior to the Removal of the Mental Disorder Classification or what their Justification was for doing it.

The Documents exist... You can post them or link them.

Have a good day Sock, you are now in Howeyland. :thup:

:)

peace...

Your Dismissal of Facts.

1.) The National Charter for Gay Organizations at the time the APA Reversed it's position Demanded an End to Age of Consent Laws.

2.) APA Members and Tenured Educators are currently Advocating for Adult/Child Sex... Names have been Provided on this Thread.

3.) NAMBLA and Pedophiles Actively Associated with and Marched with Gays in their Pride Parades in this Country until around the mid-90s.

4.) The ILGA was Removed the World Conference on Disease and Population in 1994 for it's Aliance with NAMBLA.

^Those things are not up for Debate... They are Documented.
They aren't the slightest bit relevant either seeing as they don't illustrate any pathology or in anyway relate to the conversation.

What is NOT Documted is Actual APA Text from the APA's Website of what their position was Officially/Psychologically prior to the Removal of the Mental Disorder Classification or what their Justification was for doing it.
Lack of pathology.

The Documents exist... You can post them or link them.
What documents are you talking about?

Have a good day Sock, you are now in Howeyland.
I guess you simply ignore anybody that trashes you in debate.

You are Tiresome Dishonest little Twat of a Retread... I would almost take you Seriously if you would admit who you were here before this Account.

Now Fuck off. :thup:
Nothing I said was dishonest. Perhaps you simplydon't like the truth.

If you think I am a sock report me. They have ways of knowing.

You are Tiresome Dishonest little Twat of a Retread... I would almost take you Seriously if you would admit who you were here before this Account.

They actually don't you Creepy Deviant Fuck...

When you find the Honesty in you to Aquire a Direct Link to the APA, not a link to a link that doesn't work, get back to me.

Beyond that, I have said nothing on this Thread that isn't Fact and you have Refuted nothing.

Dismissing things is not Proving them Wrong.

Now Fuck off!

peace...

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20)…==So, how do we know when evil is evil and good is good? By reading and studying God’s Word. If the Bible calls it evil (sin), then you can rest assured it is sin and it is evil!

“alternative” lifestyles. This term is used by people who have chosen to live their own lives out in contrast to God’s teachings. These same people feel that they should be “protected” and “encouraged” to live as they see fit; opposing God’s teachings. Typically, they do not believe in God or his teachings. To them, they want their own way; what is right in their own eyes…But, these same people don’t see anything wrong with taking the life of an unborn child so that the mother can return to her uninterrupted lifestyle of choice!

Think about it…”Alternative.” Alternative to what? Alternative to God’s teachings! Those who choose to live in “alternative” lifestyles want their “evil” choices to be called good and to call those of us who choose to follow God’s teaching evil! This is what the prophet Isaiah is referring, “Woe unto them who call evil good and good evil.”

GOD'S LAWS== Yes, these laws are made to identify as sinners all who are immoral and impure: homosexuals, kidnappers, liars, and all others who do things that contradict the glorious Good News of our blessed God. 1 TIMOTHY 1:10-11

Name calling? This is how you hold a rational conversation. Agree with me or I will call you names. Kindergarten must have let out early today.

When you find the Honesty in you to Aquire a Direct Link to the APA, not a link to a link that doesn't work, get back to me.
I linked the information, I did my part I provided accrual evidence for my position. Just because youaren't teasing it directly from theAPA's website doesn't mean it isn't there. This game you are playing where you refusethe information, and give me some cockimamie excuse it's rather childish.

Beyond that, I have said nothing on this Thread that isn't Fact and you have Refuted nothing.
Not true. Fact homosexuality is not a mental illness I posted evidence you refusedit. You claimed the APA was taken over by gay people you failed to prove that. Sorry. But your post is a lie.

So why did you do just that? I am sorry, I am going to dismiss your conspiracy theory because it's preposterous and youcompletely failed at proving it.

Now Fuck off!..
Now there is no reason to stop being a lady about it. You just failedthat's all.

Last edited:
GOD'S LAWS== Yes, these laws are made to identify as sinners all who are immoral and impure: homosexuals, kidnappers, liars, and all others who do things that contradict the glorious Good News of our blessed God. 1 TIMOTHY 1:10-11
[/QUOTE]Sorry little thumper but you are impure also. Romans 3:23

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20)…==So, how do we know when evil is evil and good is good? By reading and studying God’s Word. If the Bible calls it evil (sin), then you can rest assured it is sin and it is evil!

“alternative” lifestyles. This term is used by people who have chosen to live their own lives out in contrast to God’s teachings. These same people feel that they should be “protected” and “encouraged” to live as they see fit; opposing God’s teachings. Typically, they do not believe in God or his teachings. To them, they want their own way; what is right in their own eyes…But, these same people don’t see anything wrong with taking the life of an unborn child so that the mother can return to her uninterrupted lifestyle of choice!

Think about it…”Alternative.” Alternative to what? Alternative to God’s teachings! Those who choose to live in “alternative” lifestyles want their “evil” choices to be called good and to call those of us who choose to follow God’s teaching evil! This is what the prophet Isaiah is referring, “Woe unto them who call evil good and good evil.”
Pffft bible thumpers wouldn't be such a laughing stock ofthey weren't such hypocrites

WHAT A GROUP OF SINNERS NAMED HERE!!!

GOD'S LAWS== Yes, these laws are made to identify as sinners all who are immoral and impure homosexuals, kidnappers, liars, and all others who do things that contradict the glorious Good News of our blessed God. 1 TIMOTHY 1:10-11

All of them
Romans 3:23

GOD'S LAWS== Yes, these laws are made to identify as sinners all who are immoral and impure homosexuals, kidnappers, liars, and all others who do things that contradict the glorious Good News of our blessed God. 1 TIMOTHY 1:10-11

All of them

YES!!! THE VERY 1ST THING WE SINNERS NEED DO IS ADMIT OUR SIN IS SIN,CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE AND CLEANSE US!!! BUT IF WE TRY TO DENY OUR SIN IS SIN,THEN WE LIVE IN UNFORGIVEN SIN AND FACE JUDGMENT!! Not very smart!!!

Name calling? This is how you hold a rational conversation. Agree with me or I will call you names. Kindergarten must have let out early today.

I linked the information, I did my part I provided accrual evidence for my position. Just because youaren't teasing it directly from theAPA's website doesn't mean it isn't there. This game you are playing where you refusethe information, and give me some cockimamie excuse it's rather childish.

Not true. Fact homosexuality is not a mental illness I posted evidence you refusedit. You claimed the APA was taken over by gay people you failed to prove that. Sorry. But your post is a lie.

So why did you do just that? I am sorry, I am going to dismiss your conspiracy theory because it's preposterous and youcompletely failed at proving it.

Now Fuck off!..
Now there is no reason to stop being a lady about it. You just failedthat's all.

Lying Fucking Troll... Fuck the Fuck off. :thup:

peace...

All of them

YES!!! THE VERY 1ST THING WE SINNERS NEED DO IS ADMIT OUR SIN IS SIN,CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE AND CLEANSE US!!! BUT IF WE TRY TO DENY OUR SIN IS SIN,THEN WE LIVE IN UNFORGIVEN SIN AND FACE JUDGMENT!! Not very smart!!!

No we don't. Mark 3:28

All of them

◄ 1 John 1:9 ►

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
confess and repent!!

Now Fuck off!..

Lying Fucking Troll.
Just because I don't believe your conspiracy theories doesn'tmean I am lying

Fuck the Fuck off.
No, this is beginning to become funny.

You are melting down over not being able to prove your claim.

◄ 1 John 1:9 ►

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
confess and repent!!
That's everybody.

Forum List

Back