The Human Touch

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
While giving a speech in NC today, Trump stopped in mid-statement and looked over at spectators in nearby stands. He paused for several moments, then walked off the stage and over to the stands. It turns out an older woman may have fainted. Fortunately, there was a doctor in the crowd who tended to her. Trump walked over and stood nearby, checking on her. When it turned out she was alright, Trump gave her a big hug before returning to the stage and continuing his remarks.

While giving a speech in NC today, Trump stopped in mid-statement and looked over at spectators in nearby stands. He paused for several moments, then walked off the stage and over to the stands. It turns out an older woman may have fainted. Fortunately, there was a doctor in the crowd who tended to her. Trump walked over and stood nearby, checking on her. When it turned out she was alright, Trump gave her a big hug before returning to the stage and continuing his remarks.
Crisis actors.

It's good that Trump took the time to do that. Meanwhile, I feel a bit bad that today a man in a wheelchair stopped me as I was in a rush to get home or I was going to urinate in my pants. :(

I was first patient as he asked me "which way is East?". I had get my bearings and think for a moment because I wasn't driving, I eventually figured it out and told him wanting to quickly go along my way before I peed myself.

That wasn't enough as he asked me "where is the bus stop"?

I wasn't rude but said politely, "I don't know man you can see what I can see" I then looked around and pointed it out for him. Again needing to go along my way.

He continued to ask me which bus to take to get to a particular town. I explained to him to "turn the corner and head East" and I pointed specifically which way to go. He thanked me and I finally went along my way.

I felt bad as I was walking home and asked G-d for forgiveness as it was really out of character for me to be slightly rude to the guy, though I was honest but moreso I was perturbed as I didn't want to pee myself. I was being honest as the question is a bit silly when we are sitting in the middle of the sidewalk and furthermore he didn't explain what bus he needed (and he assumed incorrectly that I would naturally just know).

Anyways, I said my piece to G-d. We aren't perfect and there is usually a good reason someone isn't perfect. Maybe they are having a bad day, suffering from pains (as I have behind my eyes so often). I try to give people the benefit of the doubt all the time,. I hope this guy did for me although I didn't curse him out, raise my voice or anything, it was out of character for me though.

Forum List

Back