The illegal sitting so-called tyrant 45 and his DOJ trolls are at it again against Obamacare

william104

Oct 16, 2018
It appears the 45 devil and his un-justice DOJ hell cats are at it again at going after Obamacare in order to please the criminal against humanity 45's lustful desire to kill Americans. Yet, despite this latest sedition hatched among 45 and his antigovernment conspiring cronies at the DOJ, among other technicalities that this stupid tyrant and his goons apparently recklessly overlooked, there is the matter of SCOTUS upholding Obamacare that does have a say so in the matter.
Justice Department sides with court ruling Obamacare invalid

Obamacare and John Roberts: The inside story - CNNPolitics

Shitstain obamacare will be over and a bad memory. If only the same thing could be done to the shitstain.

Winning!

Winning.jpg

I assume you're trying to make some kind of point here. I wonder what it is? If my state is relying on Obamacare subsidies, I want them working hard to ween us of that dependency. I certainly don't see it as a reason to support the subsidies, nor an argument for expanding them.

If you found out that members of your family were relying on welfare, would you focus on lobbying for more welfare benefits, or would you work on making your family self-sufficient?

It appears the 45 devil and his un-justice DOJ hell cats are at it again at going after Obamacare in order to please the criminal against humanity 45's lustful desire to kill Americans. Yet, despite this latest sedition hatched among 45 and his antigovernment conspiring cronies at the DOJ, among other technicalities that this stupid tyrant and his goons apparently recklessly overlooked, there is the matter of SCOTUS upholding Obamacare that does have a say so in the matter.

grumpy-cat-good.jpg

Tissue?
upload_2019-3-27_18-24-16.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back