The Illusion That Harris Is A Plausible Candidate

Just more dumb shit from Trump's "poorly educated" morons!
Oh? What's the definition of "glossolalia"?
Oh my! It's what they do in the Roly Poly church! Oh No! :aargh:
While that stuff's pretty crazy, she just talks in circles and tries to sound profound,
but she's a dumbass and it doesn't come off successfully.
AKA she ends up looking like the idiot whose trying to sound profound that she is.
I'm sure I've made more profound posts on this messageboard than Kamala Harris will ever pull off.
Profound stuff has to be true.

Last edited:
I used to say this about Biden, but it's far more applicable to Scamala Harris.

1727041836485.png

Oh? What's the definition of "glossolalia"?
Oh my! It's what they do in the Roly Poly church! Oh No! :aargh:
While that stuff's pretty crazy, she just talks in circles and tries to sound profound,
but she's a dumbass and it doesn't come off successfully.
AKA she ends up looking like the idiot whose trying to sound profound that she is.
I'm sure I've made more profound posts on this messageboard than Kamala Harris will ever pull off.
Profound stuff has to be true.

Ignore the troll.

I did a long time ago and my computer quit crashing.

Loved the article:

Every honest commentator, and even some dishonest ones, acknowledges the supreme oddity of Kamala Harris’s presidential campaign.

As has been oft remarked, the oddity begins with the campaign’s origin. Exactly how is it that Kamala Harris even became the candidate? By what process was Joe Biden, the undisputed winner of the Democratic primary, ousted, eliminated and defenestrated from contention? The rumors and stories are plentiful, but the actual facts—to say nothing of the dramatis personae behind the facts—remain obscure.

** Yep....Biden was pushed out. No attempt to say something else makes any sense **

But somehow, exactly two months ago, Joe Biden raised his sleepy head in Rehoboth Beach and announced his departure from the campaign but not, pointedly, from the presidency. (Will that happen before January 20, 2025? I wonder.)

No sooner had the public begun to get its head around that surprise than they were hit with an even bigger one: Biden’s replacement would be Vice President Kamala Harris. How did that happen? Who voted for her? Shhh! Some questions are mood breakers, and it was clear from the get-go that the Harris campaign was going to have to depend heavily, some experts say nearly exclusively, on mood.

No interviews......Well one 19 minute softball with her Service Animal at her side.
No policy until absolutely necessary
Don't address any of the flip flops
Take no credit for "we are so proud of bidenomics"

Just talk about "Joy".

We'll continue in a minute.
She's kicking your ass.

<shrug>

She's an empty suit, and only has her memorized scripted answers, for whatever the occasion is. Take that away from her, ask her tough questions, and she will melt into a heap.

This is why, you won't see her do any REAL interview EVER.
And yet is still somehow kicking your ass.

She's a terrible candidate but the bar she has to get over has been set extremely low.

True that. Joe Biden really depreciated the office of the President, didn't he? If he hadn't been such a moron, he'd still be in the race.

She's kicking your ass.

<shrug>

No, Trump is the one, kicking our ass.

She would go down in flames, possibly as bad as Mondale did in '84, if we would have only voted for someone else in the primaries. We would be ordering the UHaul to move into the Oval Office right now.

Harris is a radical, and she's had to flip-flop and disguise herself, like no other candidate ever has. The only thing she's had going for her, is being a woman of color, and even that would not be enough if Trump were not in the picture.

No, Trump is the one, kicking our ass.

She would go down in flames, possibly as bad as Mondale did in '84, if we would have only voted for someone else in the primaries. We would be ordering the UHaul to move into the Oval Office right now.

Harris is a radical, and she's had to flip-flop and disguise herself, like no other candidate ever has. The only thing she's had going for her, is being a woman of color, and even that would not be enough if Trump were not in the picture.
And yet still kicking your ass, even though I agree you guys picked the worst possible candidate, and then he picked the worst possible running mate.

Ignore the troll.

I did a long time ago and my computer quit crashing.

Trump did make it up
Bitch, Haitians and them Santeria motherfuckers kill animals.
They leave like goat heads in cakes n shit under trees or whatever significant location.
Just because you're ignorant of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
There's a lot you're ignorant of.

Bitch, Haitians and them Santeria motherfuckers kill animals.
They leave like goat heads in cakes n shit under trees or whatever significant location.
Just because you're ignorant of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
There's a lot you're ignorant of.
:itsok:

Loved the article:

Every honest commentator, and even some dishonest ones, acknowledges the supreme oddity of Kamala Harris’s presidential campaign.

As has been oft remarked, the oddity begins with the campaign’s origin. Exactly how is it that Kamala Harris even became the candidate? By what process was Joe Biden, the undisputed winner of the Democratic primary, ousted, eliminated and defenestrated from contention? The rumors and stories are plentiful, but the actual facts—to say nothing of the dramatis personae behind the facts—remain obscure.

** Yep....Biden was pushed out. No attempt to say something else makes any sense **

But somehow, exactly two months ago, Joe Biden raised his sleepy head in Rehoboth Beach and announced his departure from the campaign but not, pointedly, from the presidency. (Will that happen before January 20, 2025? I wonder.)

No sooner had the public begun to get its head around that surprise than they were hit with an even bigger one: Biden’s replacement would be Vice President Kamala Harris. How did that happen? Who voted for her? Shhh! Some questions are mood breakers, and it was clear from the get-go that the Harris campaign was going to have to depend heavily, some experts say nearly exclusively, on mood.

No interviews......Well one 19 minute softball with her Service Animal at her side.
No policy until absolutely necessary
Don't address any of the flip flops
Take no credit for "we are so proud of bidenomics"

Just talk about "Joy".

We'll continue in a minute.
She’s an ACTUAL candidate, skippy.

#VOTEHARRIS

Forum List

Back