The irony of the Harris and Janet Jackson situation.

Thanks for proving my point.
Nobody would call you racist if you disagreed with Obama if you had a logical reason to do so.

It's when you're against him for no apparent reason other than him being the first black president, then it is racist.

It would appear that your problem is the inability to articulate a cogent reason for your opposition.

Nobody would call you racist if you disagreed with Obama if you had a logical reason to do so.

It's when you're against him for no apparent reason other than him being the first black president, then it is racist.

It would appear that your problem is the inability to articulate a cogent reason for your opposition.
I disagreed with his policies, but that didn't stop you loons.

Bullshit I disagreed with Obama and was called a racist. Just like anyone else who disagreed with him.
No one who just “disagreed” with Obama was called a racist.

Those who made issue with his skin color were called racist.

Same here

Ms. Jackson said she heard that Kamala's father was white, which is demonstrably false.

That settles it. I'll never buy any of her music.

Nope, I was constantly on here called a racist when I disagreed with Obama.
Nope. If you made comments like “halfrican” or said he was not black enough or whatever you were called a racist.

The site has a search function. Show us quotes or be considered a (stupid) liar

I disagreed with his policies, but that didn't stop you loons.
Apparently you couldn't make a reasoned argument why you opposed his policies. Which left people to think you opposed them solely based on them coming from Obama.

Like Obamacare.

Mitt Romney Finally Takes Credit For Obamacare

He admitted that the health care plan he instituted as governor of Massachusetts was the precursor to Obamacare.

Romney credits Stemberg with pushing him toward implementing universal health care in the state in 2006

Nope. If you made comments like “halfrican” or said he was not black enough or whatever you were called a racist.

The site has a search function. Show us quotes or be considered a (stupid) liar
Unlike you loons calling Carson and Cain house ni##er or uncle Tom?

I actually love this about you people. I find you people responding with pictures and finger paint to just be adorable.... :lol:
IMG_4137.gif

Forum List

Back