The irony of the Harris and Janet Jackson situation.

The problem with Cackles McKneepads is that she has dark skin, but has nothing but California elitist for culture. Her formative years were in Canada where she probably had no black friends. Her first exposure to black culture was at Howard University, and then she moved right back to mostly white San Francisco. She probably never lived in a predominantly black neighborhood. She attended Hindu services with her mother, not a mostly black church. She is a cultural mash-up like we all would recognize in today's world.

My grandsons were born a little over two years apart. Their father is half-black, half Puerto Rican who grew up in rural Pennsylvania to a high school teacher and church pastor. My two grandsons have never been exposed to any black culture except from their grandmother and only for brief summer visits that ended when she passed away. My grandsons are now 16 and 18, and they are both listed by their schools as mixed race, per my daughter's wishes. Neither could be more different in appearance. My oldest grandson is as white as my wife and me. He is about my height and build, just like my daughter, but he has his Puerto Rican grandfather's hair. The other younger of the two has his father's dark skin tone but is about a foot taller than his father. Because of this, mixed race is the best delineation of their ancestry. They are 0% black culture. Cackles McKneepads in not also.
The obsession you morons have on this topic shows 1) you’ll look for any reason to whine about Harris 2) you’re compete cultist pawns to anything Trump says. Had the orange retard never even brought this up, you wouldn’t even be talking about this right now. 3) you’re juvenile idiots for caring about this in the first place.

Kamala speaking in fake accents is demeaning. She makes herself look like a fool. Kerry tried it … he failed. Hillary tried it-multiple times- and failed, multiple times.
lol you people are so desperate. You harp on this because you know you can’t defend the toddler word salad that comes from the orange retard’s mouth on a daily basis. Any rational adult can see he sounds like a 7 year old whenever he speaks. It’s absolutely embarrassing

lol you people are so desperate. You harp on this because you know you can’t defend the toddler word salad that comes from the orange retard’s mouth on a daily basis. Any rational adult can see he sounds like a 7 year old whenever he speaks. It’s absolutely embarrassing
Desperation is faking an accent, pretending to be someone you are not.

Forum List

Back