The knockout game

Well, what about the woman?
How badly was she hurt?
Hospitalized?
How was the assaulter caught?

It's too simple to make his a black preying on white women.....but what's the rest of the story.

We don't wants incidents like this (if it is in fact a real incident)...to only become an inflammatory story intended only to illustrate a racial component.

Do more. Give us context. Locations. Names. Metrics. Impacts. Counter-measures. Results.

Well, what about the woman?
How badly was she hurt?
Hospitalized?
How was the assaulter caught?

It's too simple to make his a black preying on white women.....but what's the rest of the story.

We don't wants incidents like this (if it is in fact a real incident)...to only become an inflammatory story intended only to illustrate a racial component.

Do more. Give us context. Locations. Names. Metrics. Impacts. Counter-measures. Results.

Good grief

What kind of pussy school did you go to?
Or are you just remembering it differently.

Kids in my Catholic School got into fights all the time.
I do not belief that, just as I do not believe most of your claims. You never had bad experiences with Jews, although I am sure they had bad experiences with you.

I do not belief that, just as I do not believe most of your claims. You never had bad experiences with Jews, although I am sure they had bad experiences with you.
Yes, usually, when someone has lost an argument, they babble that I am making stuff up.

Because they can't address the point.

Where do you think all my hostility towards religion comes from, dummy?

You should be embarrassed when the subject of stupidity comes up.

Racist Cockroach says what?

Yes, usually, when someone has lost an argument, they babble that I am making stuff up.

Because they can't address the point.

Where do you think all my hostility towards religion comes from, dummy?
It comes from your religious bigotry.

It comes from your religious bigotry.

There's no such thing as religious bigotry.

We all have our own religious points of view and reject others. This interfaith pancake breakfast bullshit of pretending to get along is silly.

My religious point of view is that the universe can be logically explained without the existence of a God (we know how physics and evolution work now) and knowing that and the scope of the universe, most religious sound a little silly.

That God would create a whole universe just so he could spend 4000 years fucking with one little tribe in the middle east is... silly.

You illustrate the fact that your claim is false.
Not at all.

If you are a Christian pretending you like Jews, then you are ignoring your religion's own stated theology.

The Jews had the chance to accept Jesus as Messiah, and they didn't.

To me, this whole thing is a bit silly, but there you are.

Now, the main reason why the US is invested in the Zionist Entity is that you have all these Funditards who think there need to be Jews in Palestine to have Jesus come back and get revenge on all those homos and abortionists.

Not at all.

If you are a Christian pretending you like Jews, then you are ignoring your religion's own stated theology.

The Jews had the chance to accept Jesus as Messiah, and they didn't.

To me, this whole thing is a bit silly, but there you are.

Now, the main reason why the US is invested in the Zionist Entity is that you have all these Funditards who think there need to be Jews in Palestine to have Jesus come back and get revenge on all those homos and abortionists.
St. Paul's Epistle to the Romans 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

St. Paul's Epistle to the Romans 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Ohh, oooh, I can play this game, too.

I know that you are descendants of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me, because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father. They answered him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do what Abraham did. ... You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But, because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God; the reason why you do not hear them is you are not of God.
John 8:36-47

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you suffered the same things from your own compatriots as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out; they displease God and oppose everyone by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. Thus they have constantly been filling up the measure of their sins; but God's wrath has overtaken them at last.

Revelation 2:9

I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie--behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you.Antisemitism and the New Testament - Wikipedia

So, Christianity interpreted for 1900 years that Jesus and God had rejected the Jews and accepted the Christians. Didn't even make the Christians do that silly Kosher shit.

Then the Holocaust happened, committed by guys with "Gott Mit Uns" (God's with us!) on their belt buckles and the whole Christian World felt a big sad and tried to pretend Scripture doesn't say what it obviously says.

Ohh, oooh, I can play this game, too.

I know that you are descendants of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me, because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father. They answered him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do what Abraham did. ... You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But, because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God; the reason why you do not hear them is you are not of God.
John 8:36-47

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

Revelation 2:9

Revelation 3:9

So, Christianity interpreted for 1900 years that Jesus and God had rejected the Jews and accepted the Christians. Didn't even make the Christians do that silly Kosher shit.

Then the Holocaust happened, committed by guys with "Gott Mit Uns" (God's with us!) on their belt buckles and the whole Christian World felt a big sad and tried to pretend Scripture doesn't say what it obviously says.
Jesus was not condemning all Jews, only those who wanted to kill him.

Nazism was not as openly atheist as Communism, but it was thoroughly anti Christian. On page 7 of Hitler's Table Talk 1941 - 1944 Hitler says, something you would agree with:

"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew."

Forum List

Back