The Lakers season is over and I feel gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Wahoooooo!

OKay, I celebrated. I may celebrate again when the playoffs are over. Don't care who wins.

Sometimes Karma is a beautiful thing. King James threw AD under the bus when he didn't play well, and Karma yanked on AD's groin and said "OK GOAT, let's see what YOU got!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1622799818334.png

LaBron's hate and racism has screwed over his fellow NBA players.
The NBA players will be making less money due to falling TV ratings.
Troglocrats are dumb.

The NBA Has Gone Off A Ratings Cliff - FITSNews

May 24, 2021 · And before anyone blames “cord-cutting,” the league’s lone broadcast partner ABC has seen its ratings collapse by 25 percent since 2019 (from 3.61 million to 2.67 million)

Troglocrats are dumb.

May 24, 2021 · And before anyone blames “cord-cutting,” the league’s lone broadcast partner ABC has seen its ratings collapse by 25 percent since 2019 (from 3.61 million to 2.67 million)
BURN IT DOWN! BURN DOWN THE NBA!

Make China pay Lebron a salary directly afterwards to pay his bills.

Who knows, maybe Lebron can be used by them to start another Pandemic.

Lebron ugly ass is out of the playoffs and It will be a pleasure to watch the rest of the playoffs without him lol

Its a time of Joy and Celebration and JUBILATION
It sure is. It's also one more year gone by that he will not win another ring so he's stuck on 4. I thought he had 5. If he doesn't get 6, us Jordan fans get to continue calling Jordan the GOAT.

And I do think Jordan would have DESTROYED Lebron in a 7 game series. He'd crush him mentally first. No question.

They'll get a good draft pick now and not be embarrassed any more this year.

Lebron deserves a break. Add up all his playoff games how many more games has he played than a person who played on the Piston's the last 10 years?

Troglocrats are dumb.

41.18 million USD

How much Lebron makes a year

I think that's just playing basketball. If people agreed with you, he wouldn't be making this kind of endorsement money

From the NBA, Lebron James has earned up to US$300 million since being drafted in 2003, along with bringing in a whopping US$700 million from endorsements, merchandising, licensing, and media. On top of that, he has had a lifelong deal with Nike since 2016 which brings him US$30 million a year.

Lebron ugly ass is out of the playoffs and It will be a pleasure to watch the rest of the playoffs without him lol

Its a time of Joy and Celebration and JUBILATION
And you know it's all Russell Westbrook's fault right? Same way It will be James Harden's fault when Philly gets knocked out of the playoffs.

Harden and Westbrook are only good when they are the only leader of the team. They won't play well with other stars. They won't fit in. That's why neither of them will win a ring.

Think about these two losers. They had Durant and they couldn't get it done. All three of them were on the same team at the same time and couldn't win it all. Durant is unstoppable and so are both of them. So how did they lose? They are not winners that's how.

I knew the Lakers would fail when they took on Dwight Howard. He's a cancer too. Selfish and not as good as he thought he was. He could have been a great piece to a championship team but he wanted to be the number one guy. Sort of reminds me of Andrew Drummond but Andre I think realizes he's a better role player if you want a championship team. He was the number one guy on the Piston's. He's not that good. But I'm jealous the Nets have him. He's a good piece. The Nets might cause some trouble in the playoffs. I think they are the 7 seed. Boston or Miami might be knocked out in the first round.

If I were the Bucks I would not win one more game. If they jump to number 2 they may have to play the nets in the first round.

It sure is. It's also one more year gone by that he will not win another ring so he's stuck on 4. I thought he had 5. If he doesn't get 6, us Jordan fans get to continue calling Jordan the GOAT.

And I do think Jordan would have DESTROYED Lebron in a 7 game series. He'd crush him mentally first. No question.

They'll get a good draft pick now and not be embarrassed any more this year.

Lebron deserves a break. Add up all his playoff games how many more games has he played than a person who played on the Piston's the last 10 years?

This year they didnt even make the playoffs lol

Forum List

Back