The Latest Thing In Roadside Car Service...From China

Neat, but if you needed something more than a tire change, I doubt that thing coming out would do you much good.

Neat, but if you needed something more than a tire change, I doubt that thing coming out would do you much good.
Didn't you watch the car being lifted up and the oil drained?...and the radiator filled?...and the OBD diagnostics computer?

Also looks like the van can provide lubrication. That's pretty much full service.

Didn't you watch the car being lifted up and the oil drained?...and the radiator filled?...and the OBD diagnostics computer?

Also looks like the van can provide lubrication. That's pretty much full service.

It is full service as long as you don't need a part. Most people broken down on the side of the road will need something other than their oil changed.

It is full service as long as you don't need a part. Most people broken down on the side of the road will need something other than their oil changed.
I can visually a company business offering lube jobs and oil changes in parking lots while the owner is at work.

I can visually a company business offering lube jobs and oil changes in parking lots while the owner is at work.
Tou can do that without investing tens of thousands of dollars in a ChiCom business

Tou can do that without investing tens of thousands of dollars in a ChiCom business
Who said anything about investing in a ChiCom business?

While true, that doesn't change that the thread title references Roadside Car Service which generally means when you are sitting on the side of the road.

That is true also. I didn't alter the title of the video. It is shown at the very beginning when I open by double-clicking on the download file. It seems not to show when I use the start arrow.

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 06-18-33 The Latest Thing In Roadside Car Service From China.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back