The left celebrate the Trump shooting with tasteless social media posts: ‘Close to being the best day ever’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There will likely be tons more of this during the coming days.
You have to wonder what's genuine, and what's not. Some of these people may not give a shit one way or the other, and just post stuff like this in hopes of garnering 'click's and 'views'.

Shameless lefties on social media came under fire for celebrating the assassination attempt on Donald Trump – with some even lamenting that the shooter missed and that it was “close to being the best day ever.”

“You’re telling me somebody finally had the balls to bring a ‘pew-pew,’ and they missed?” a TikTok user @cele2t3 posted shortly after Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire at the Butler Farm Show grounds Saturday, narrowly missing Trump and killing one attendee.

1720988198241.png

Who cares? These people are low performing parasites. They have a right to their opinion. They do not have a right to decide for G-d what their fates will be when it is all said and done. No one gets out of life alive.

There will likely be tons more of this during the coming days.
You have to wonder what's genuine, and what's not. Some of these people may not give a shit one way or the other, and just post stuff like this in hopes of garnering 'click's and 'views'.

And the chickenshits will not own it.

Blob jr. tweeted a picture of a hammer to taunt the Pelosi family when Nancy’s husband was attacked. You guys chuckled. Did you guys own that? Of course you didn’t.
Nothing wrong with laughing at Paul Pelosi’s gay lover quarrels. It wasn’t a political assassination attempt.

Nothing wrong with laughing at Paul Pelosi’s gay lover quarrels. It wasn’t a political assassination attempt.
Sure it was.

Someone gets attacked with a hammer and you think there is nothing wrong with laughing at it?

Oh, I forgot, you’re a Christian.

Unbelievable.

Sure it was.

Someone gets attacked with a hammer and you think there is nothing wrong with laughing at it?

Oh, I forgot, you’re a Christian.

Unbelievable.
Making fun of and mocking satanic types is what we are supposed to do. The Pelosi’s support abortion, and teaching “transgenderism” to children. Paul is known to be a homosexual (like Obama). We don’t support the violent attack, we just think the homosexual encounter is something to be made fun of, not praised or celebrated like the satanic left does with all things “LGBTQ”.

So all of that “love thy neighbor” stuff...you know; the pillar of your supposed religion...you don’t accept that?
Love thy neighbor doesn’t include condoning homosexuality or teaching children lies like transgenderism. You love your neighbors by defending them against such lies and insidious crap designed to harm them.

An incoherent potato is the best the left can produce to run for president. A loner who can't hit his target is the best assassin they can produce.

Does the clown show leftwing realize it's a clown show?

Yeah, sadly, just from taking a quick look at Instagram I saw the escalation of anger / division / partisan hate, civil unrest.

Which just so happens to be what the PTSB has wanted. How convenient. 😐

Yeah, sadly, just from taking a quick look at Instagram I saw the escalation of anger / division / partisan hate, civil unrest.

Which just so happens to be what the PTSB has wanted. How convenient. 😐
Trump has been doing that forever. So stop pretending this just began as a result of trump getting shot.

Forum List

Back