The left is killing the economy .

Hey rabbit. Remember your claim that one exported jobs equals three jobs here in the USA.

Explain how exporting 30 million jobs to China (or where ever) will result in 90 million news jobs in the USA.

I missed your explanation the last time I asked.

An oft repeated line by Robert Reich.
Of course, since the 2008 crash, Reich has changed that line to, "WILL EVENTUALLY equal".
Will eventually has come and gone and the wealthy get wealthier and the Mexicans build more and more beautiful homes for the wealthy.

Isn't that guy (Reich) a Democrat? Rabbit wouldn't use a Democrat to try and make his point? Would you rabbit? You got some OTHER proof of your claim rabbit?

That's because you're stupid, Zeke.
Next.

Fuck you rabbit. That WAS your claim. You gonna back it up or just look like the asshole you are?

You said 1 exported job equals three jobs in the USA. 30 million exported jobs would equal 90 million in the USA.

You gonna back that up or be an asshole? Hell do both, I wanna see you prove your assertion.

I already did. I posted the links. You're too stupid to see them.
Hey, Zeke, under Bush unemployment was like 4%. But for the previous 30 years we've been off shoring jobs like crazy. If what you think were true then unemployment should have been like 10%. But the only time it got that close was under your butt buddy Obama.
So what gives?

You didn't post shit rabbit. YOUR claim was that one exported job equals three jobs in the USA. Can you back that up or are you just lying again?

Fuck you rabbit. That WAS your claim. You gonna back it up or just look like the asshole you are?

You said 1 exported job equals three jobs in the USA. 30 million exported jobs would equal 90 million in the USA.

You gonna back that up or be an asshole? Hell do both, I wanna see you prove your assertion.

I already did. I posted the links. You're too stupid to see them.
Hey, Zeke, under Bush unemployment was like 4%. But for the previous 30 years we've been off shoring jobs like crazy. If what you think were true then unemployment should have been like 10%. But the only time it got that close was under your butt buddy Obama.
So what gives?

You didn't post shit rabbit. YOUR claim was that one exported job equals three jobs in the USA. Can you back that up or are you just lying again?

Poor Zeke. Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

Oh look another thread where the Rabbi can't back up the bullshit that spews out of his mouth. You think with your business failing and shutting down you'd have a lot more time to research the shit you say.

Guess not.

Oh look another thread where the Rabbi can't back up the bullshit that spews out of his mouth. You think with your business failing and shutting down you'd have a lot more time to research the shit you say.

Guess not.

Oh look, its' RDD here to get his ass kicked yet again. It must be some kind of masochistic thing.
My business didnt fail, I didnt shut it down, I backed up what I wrote, and you're full of shit.

Guess not.

Oh look, its' RDD here to get his ass kicked yet again. It must be some kind of masochistic thing.
My business didnt fail, I didnt shut it down, I backed up what I wrote, and you're full of shit.

LOL, I wonder if you believe your own lies or just expect everyone else to.

Guess not.

LOL, I wonder if you believe your own lies or just expect everyone else to.

Every word I posted it true. You know it too.
Was there something you wanted to add to this thread, or are you just seeking my attention? Because I dont swing that way.

Lower tax rates on individuals and corporations ,Lower energy costs through coal and natural gas ,and oil resources sitting in the ground waiting to be used. ect...... the left is against everything that would boost our economy .....WHY ??

Most live in a fantasyland. They "picture" a world with no boundaries where everyone wears white togas, play harps, and pick fruit (and money) off of abundant fruit trees. All we need to do is get rid of all guns and the world will be filled with peaceniks and metrosexuals.

Liberal utopia:

th

Lower tax rates on individuals and corporations ,Lower energy costs through coal and natural gas ,and oil resources sitting in the ground waiting to be used. ect...... the left is against everything that would boost our economy .....WHY ??

Most live in a fantasyland. They "picture" a world with no boundaries where everyone wears white togas, play harps, and pick fruit (and money) off of abundant fruit trees. All we need to do is get rid of all guns and the world will be filled with peaceniks and metrosexuals.

Liberal utopia:

They have this idea that working for money, making profit, and earning a living are all dirty dishonarable things. It informs all of their views. So non profits are virtuous while for profit companies suspect. Highly paid executives are crooks while assembly line workers are saints. It's a subtext to everything they post on the topic.

Liberal utopia:

They have this idea that working for money, making profit, and earning a living are all dirty dishonarable things. It informs all of their views. So non profits are virtuous while for profit companies suspect. Highly paid executives are crooks while assembly line workers are saints. It's a subtext to everything they post on the topic.

Who's they?

Liberal utopia:

Who's they?
People who can listen to Elizabeth Warren and Barack Obama yammer on about how "they didnt build that" and not throw up.

Who's they?
People who can listen to Elizabeth Warren and Barack Obama yammer on about how "they didnt build that" and not throw up.

You are mistaken, then. I can listen to Warren and Obama discuss economics in a rational manner without throwing up. I own and operate a for profit business. I pay myself quite well.

Would you like to try again?

Who's they?

You are mistaken, then. I can listen to Warren and Obama discuss economics in a rational manner without throwing up. I own and operate a for profit business. I pay myself quite well.

No, I was right. You're lying, is the answer.

No, I was right. You're lying, is the answer.

What do you think. I am lying about?

Forum List

Back