The left is killing the economy .

You are daft indeed.

Why should they receive a discount?

I would ask you to define "discount" but that would be an exercise in futility.

You are a lost cause. Go wax your Teslas.

My financial support is derived from a corporate trust. As such, all of my financial needs are legally deductible. The custom suit I had made is a deductible expense. That suit reduced my taxable income $3000.00. There is the discount.

Thanks for voting Republican!

btw; The two Teslas were deductible also.

Lower tax rates on individuals and corporations ,Lower energy costs through coal and natural gas ,and oil resources sitting in the ground waiting to be used. ect...... the left is against everything that would boost our economy .....WHY ??

Wel, there is your mistake, believing you have any understanding of how the economy functions.

Lower tax rates on individuals and corporations ,Lower energy costs through coal and natural gas ,and oil resources sitting in the ground waiting to be used. ect...... the left is against everything that would boost our economy .....WHY ??

Wel, there is your mistake, believing you have any understanding of how the economy functions.
are you trying to say that people keeping more of their own money to invest and spend and lower energy costs would not help the economy ?:cuckoo:

are you trying to say that people keeping more of their own money to invest and spend and lower energy costs would not help the economy ?:cuckoo:

In the Left's view, more money to the government allows them to pay more in food stamps and SSI, the drivers of the Obama Economy.

If you count ALL taxes and fees, EVERYONE pays a higher percentage to the gov't than the richest and big corporations, hater dupes. A whole new disgrace from the new bs GOP.

That's not true at all.

Businesses pay a much higher rate on taxable income than individuals.

Clueless. In the 50's, corporations paid about 30-35% of all taxes, now about 10%
Google that, brainwashed one. All is NOT well.

you calling someone "brainwashed"....at least Todd has questioned the Republicans.....how about you Frankie?.....when have we ever seen you questioned the Democrats?......

Why should they receive a discount?

My financial support is derived from a corporate trust. As such, all of my financial needs are legally deductible. The custom suit I had made is a deductible expense. That suit reduced my taxable income $3000.00. There is the discount.

yea so was mine.....

In the Left's view, more money to the government allows them to pay more in food stamps and SSI, the drivers of the Obama Economy.

What drives the economy is middle class spending. As long as there are idiots like you that continue voting Republican to screw the middle class, the middle class is doomed.

yea so was mine.....

I doubt that, but continue voting Republican, I need more tax breaks.

The LEFT has in its budget $40 billion in new taxes awaiting the only industry that is currently propping up this shit economy.

Fuck the Liberal train wreck.

The Republican sham of lower taxes and less regulation doesn't help anyone but the richest Americans and Big Business and kill jobs and opportunity for almost everyone, especially in the middle class and poor.

Straw man argument.
The economy went bust because of liberal policies which interfered in the real estate marketplace.
The liberals inside the Beltway made up the rules. They were warned the policies would eventually collapse the housing market and many financial institutions with it.
The libs said "we must make home ownership available to our less fortunate".....BOOM...
There is no "yeah but"....

If liberal you meant Gop/Dubya? YES

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/362889-facts-on-dubya-s-great-recession.html

Like GOP's great bubble economy leading up to the first GOP great depression....

Yes we saw how the economy boomed under Dubya, lol

CBO: Fed tax rates hit historic low

The average tax rates for American households reached a historical low in 2009, according to a report issued by the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.

Indeed, federal taxes for American households averaged 17.4 percent in 2009, a historical low over the 1979 to 2009 period.

WEIRD, WASN'T THAT WHEN THE TP (BIRCHERS) WERE FORMED?

CBO: Fed tax rates hit historic low - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Your taxes are really low, in one chart

taxes.png

The average filer saw her effective tax rate drop from 22 percent in 1979 to 18.1 percent in 2010

Your taxes are really low, in one chart - The Washington Post

Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950

Federal, state and local income taxes consumed 9.2% of all personal income in 2009, the lowest rate since 1950

Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950 - USATODAY.com

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

This paragraph from the report says it all—

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.”

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

Barack Obama bests Bill Clinton's private sector job creation record

June marks 52 straight months of private sector job growth, the longest ever on record, beating out Bill Clinton's record of 51 continuous months of private sector job growth from February 1996 to April 2000. The economy has added more than 200,000 jobs for five months in a row now, the longest such streak since 1999. In the first half of this year alone the economy has added 1.4 million jobs, another accomplishment not seen since 1999.

Barack Obama bests Bill Clinton's private sector job creation record ? The People's View

The average filer saw her effective tax rate drop from 22 percent in 1979 to 18.1 percent in 2010

Excellent news!!!

And proof that the whiners are wrong when they say Bush only cut taxes for the top 1%.

Well IF you cheer tax revenues going to Korean war levels AND the greatest beneficiaries of Dubya's tax cuts were millionaires. Yes

The legacy of the Bush tax cuts

Drove the deficit

image1-1.jpg

Benefited the wealthy: By any measure, the Bush tax cuts have benefited the wealthy more than the middle class

image-3

The Bush tax cuts directed stunning tax benefits to high-income households over the last nine years:

If one adds up the average tax cuts that households with incomes between $200,000 and $500,000 received in each of the last nine years, the total exceeds $74,000.

The sum of the average annual tax cuts delivered to households with incomes between $500,000 and $1 million exceeds $189,000 over the last nine years.

The sum of the average annual tax cuts delivered to households with incomes over $1 million in each of the last nine years exceeds $1.1 million. The average tax cut these individuals received was more than $110,000 in each of these years.

YES, THEY NEEDED IT RIGHT?

Bush Tax Cuts Have Provided Extremely Large Benefits to Wealthiest Americans Over Last Nine Years ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Yes we saw how the economy boomed under Dubya, lol

CBO: Fed tax rates hit historic low

The average tax rates for American households reached a historical low in 2009, according to a report issued by the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.

Indeed, federal taxes for American households averaged 17.4 percent in 2009, a historical low over the 1979 to 2009 period.

WEIRD, WASN'T THAT WHEN THE TP (BIRCHERS) WERE FORMED?

CBO: Fed tax rates hit historic low - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Your taxes are really low, in one chart

taxes.png

Federal, state and local income taxes consumed 9.2% of all personal income in 2009, the lowest rate since 1950

Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950 - USATODAY.com

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

This paragraph from the report says it all—

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.”

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

Barack Obama bests Bill Clinton's private sector job creation record

June marks 52 straight months of private sector job growth, the longest ever on record, beating out Bill Clinton's record of 51 continuous months of private sector job growth from February 1996 to April 2000. The economy has added more than 200,000 jobs for five months in a row now, the longest such streak since 1999. In the first half of this year alone the economy has added 1.4 million jobs, another accomplishment not seen since 1999.

Barack Obama bests Bill Clinton's private sector job creation record ? The People's View

Excellent news!!!

And proof that the whiners are wrong when they say Bush only cut taxes for the top 1%.

Well IF you cheer tax revenues going to Korean war levels AND the greatest beneficiaries of Dubya's tax cuts were millionaires. Yes

Drove the deficit

image1-1.jpg

Benefited the wealthy: By any measure, the Bush tax cuts have benefited the wealthy more than the middle class

image-3

The Bush tax cuts directed stunning tax benefits to high-income households over the last nine years:

If one adds up the average tax cuts that households with incomes between $200,000 and $500,000 received in each of the last nine years, the total exceeds $74,000.

The sum of the average annual tax cuts delivered to households with incomes between $500,000 and $1 million exceeds $189,000 over the last nine years.

The sum of the average annual tax cuts delivered to households with incomes over $1 million in each of the last nine years exceeds $1.1 million. The average tax cut these individuals received was more than $110,000 in each of these years.

Bush Tax Cuts Have Provided Extremely Large Benefits to Wealthiest Americans Over Last Nine Years ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

The LEFT has in its budget $40 billion in new taxes awaiting the only industry that is currently propping up this shit economy.

The Republican sham of lower taxes and less regulation doesn't help anyone but the richest Americans and Big Business and kill jobs and opportunity for almost everyone, especially in the middle class and poor.

Oh yeah? Well, I'm a dad to four! :eusa_whistle:

Hey- look up percentage depletion and intangible drilling costs. They are key players in the oil and gas renaissance that is propping up this shit Obamaconomy and employing tens of thousands who would otherwise be out of work.

Excellent news!!!

Drove the deficit

image1-1.jpg

image-3

Yes, Dubya starved the treasury of revenues AS he went to TWO UNFUNDED wars and gave US UNFUNDED Medicare expansion.

Hey- look up percentage depletion and intangible drilling costs. They are key players in the oil and gas renaissance that is propping up this shit Obamaconomy and employing tens of thousands who would otherwise be out of work.

"look up percentage depletion and intangible drilling costs. They are key players in the oil and gas renaissance "

Sure they are RECORD COPR PROFITS need to be subsidized *shaking head*

Dubya- 'Job creator' policies lost 1.2+ MILLION PRIVATE sector jobs

Obama's 'shit' economy' has 10+ million PRIVATE sector jobs since hitting the Bush bottom March 2010

"look up percentage depletion and intangible drilling costs. They are key players in the oil and gas renaissance "

Sure they are RECORD COPR PROFITS need to be subsidized *shaking head*

Dubya- 'Job creator' policies lost 1.2+ MILLION PRIVATE sector jobs

Obama's 'shit' economy' has 10+ million PRIVATE sector jobs since hitting the Bush bottom March 2010

:lol:

:slap:

Forum List

Back