The Lysenko affair

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

In the Soviet Union, and scientist named Lysenko rose to prominence within the the field of science. His method was not based on the scientific process, rather, his method was to politicize his findings. He essentially grabbed the ears of the political leaders at that time who shared his passion and zeal for the communist party, and demonized his scientific detractors as Westernized and corrupt.

What is amazing is, his scientific theories were baseless, and led to horrible outcomes regarding such things as crop failure for decades throughout the former USSR, yet even though this theories applied time and again failed, he still was able to maintain party approval and a continuation of his policies. Any detractors of Lysenko were censored and chastised, thus his power was secured no matter the failings of his theories put into practice.

Looking at the state of science today, we see many similarities to Lysenko and party politics as detractors of the scientific status quo are silenced on social media and other outlets. Politics and science now go hand in hand with such issues as climate change, gender identity, and using cloth masks for a virus that will not be stopped by the mask.

Lysenkoism refers to the process by which the Soviet state and Communist Party supported Lysenko's views and silenced his detractors. Lysenkoism became emblematic of all that was wrong with Soviet science policies and a cautionary tale about the detrimental effect political leaders can have on the development of science. I think the term should be used for much of what we see today in science.

Now we have our own Lysenko in Lil’ Dr Fauci.
He openly contradicts himself repeatedly, first no mask, then a mask, then a double mask, etc. No, he had nothing to do with Chinese research but now it turns out he did?

Yet the man still has a job. He is a bullet proof as Lysenko, if not more so.

As a party, I think the DNC is far more powerful than the former communist party in the USSR ever was. and all Fauci has to do is hold favor with them.

As in the former USSR, people could die in the hundreds of millions from your failed policy, and no one ever blinks an eye.

But with a party holding to failed fiscal policy like the former USSR and current DNC hold, is it of any surprise that they would not be as consistent regarding things of science? What is chilling is, no amount of proving them wrong will ever suffice.

All that matters is power which includes the power to make lies truth.

And like the former Communist party in the USSR, the DNC has no fear of losing power as they control academia and the press and possibly elections themselves.

So no matter what is revealed, whether it be Fauci involvement with the Chinese lab that created the virus or the fallacy of the lies that come from Fauci and company, nothing will ever change.

Last edited:
He openly contradicts himself repeatedly, first no mask, then a mask, then a double mask, etc. No, he had nothing to do with Chinese research but now it turns out he did?

As a party, I think the DNC is far more powerful than the former communist party in the USSR ever was. and all Fauci has to do is hold favor with them.

As in the former USSR, people could die in the hundreds of millions from your failed policy, and no one ever blinks an eye.

But with a party holding to failed fiscal policy like the former USSR and current DNC hold, is it of any surprise that they would not be as consistent regarding things of science? What is chilling is, no amount of proving them wrong will ever suffice.

In a sane nation, Fauci is in prison.

Yet another confirmation we live in a failed state.

A large part of the problem, is we are still thinking in terms of "states," rather than stake holders.

The folks running the show have no use for states anymore. They are useful tools to implement policy objectives, but they are not the primary drivers of main policy goals any longer.

The real rulers have no use for states, nations, families or individuals any longer.

Of course we live in failed states, failed nations, failing families, with epidemics of individual problems and social chaos. This is largely by design, IMO. If folks have no idea who to trust, and have no faith in traditional institutions, what do they care? :dunno:

It makes the larger long term agendas easier to implement. . . from what I can see.

This is largely by design, IMO.
I'm not so sure about that- it could be that taking advantge of unintended consequences is by design- I say that because one size anything does not fit all- the beginning of the unintended consequences can be argued til the cows come home to estblish a time line, and likely will, if future peoples care- that is debatable as well - I think it is more evolutionary- when havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe becomes inevitable-

If folks have no idea who to trust, and have no faith in traditional institutions, what do they care?
Traditional Institutions have let them down- why should they care? IMO, it comes down to education at home- sadly, the at home educators have been educated by Traditional Institutions- people are beginning to see that- the results of this beginning are yet to be determined-

Institutions evolve- Traditions evolve- Knowledge evolves- Truth remains constant- institutions failed to teach the Truth- Truth learning begins at home- not in academia-

'm not so sure about that- it could be that taking advantge of unintended consequences is by design- I say that because one size anything does not fit all- the beginning of the unintended consequences can be argued til the cows come home to estblish a time line, and likely will, if future peoples care- that is debatable as well - I think it is more evolutionary- when havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe becomes inevitable-

The Rockefeller family donated the land for the UN, and they were instrumental in getting that whole thing on it's feet.

Also, they have been the primary force behind the Council on Foreign Relations here in the U.S. The following quote is true and genuine, I have checked out the autobiography from the local library, and read it with my own two eyes.

md30650992781.jpg

a9nKM0W_460s.jpg

If you don't think it is by design, look into the motto of the 33rd degree.

If you don't think it is by design,
No. I don't. Nobody is intelligent enough to ensure outcomes based on theory- n.o.b.o.d.y.

Anyone can take advantage of any situation- unintended consequences are just that.

A design, has +/- tolerances by the designer(s). too much + renders too big, too much- renders too tight- the result is a different fit requirement - the assembler has to adjust his angle of attack because designers aren't gifted with, or required to do the assembling - but, if preciseness is a prerequisite then trial and error are musts to see what works and doesn't- it many cases, like engine building, it was called "Blue Printing"- today, manufacturing processes make better components, but, they still have to be checked and tried= unintended consequences are blowed up engines-

If you don't think it is by design,
No. I don't. Nobody is intelligent enough to ensure outcomes based on theory- n.o.b.o.d.y.

Anyone can take advantage of any situation- unintended consequences are just that.

A design, has +/- tolerances by the designer(s). too much + renders too big, too much- renders too tight- the result is a different fit requirement - the assembler has to adjust his angle of attack because designers aren't gifted with, or required to do the assembling - but, if preciseness is a prerequisite then trial and error are musts to see what works and doesn't- it many cases, like engine building, it was called "Blue Printing"- today, manufacturing processes make better components, but, they still have to be checked and tried= unintended consequences are blowed up engines-
I believe I understand your POV now.

quote-the-curious-task-of-economics-is-to-demonstrate-to-men-how-little-they-really-know-about-friedrich-august-von-hayek-12-71-88.jpg

In a sane nation, we wouldn't have conspiracy theorists like you running spewing nonsense like a bunch of rabid Chicken Littles who will believe anything as long as it doesn't make a lick of sense.

In a sane nation, we wouldn't have conspiracy theorists like you running spewing nonsense like a bunch of rabid Chicken Littles who will believe anything as long as it doesn't make a lick of sense.
Sure thing bub.

New Topics

Forum List

Back