The Majority gets it...Obama is the worst president of modern times.

It's "Random Association Time" featuring the hostess with the mostest...Peach.

How does the majority say Obama is the worst, when the poll says 33%, DIPSTICK?:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar: Strangely, also the percentage of the country the rest of the world thinks is nuts...:lol::lol:

The Majority gets it, is what the thread title says.

Sorry. This is difficult for you, and I do sympathize.

Last edited:

As I have written I accept the poll results; Reagan made enough people feel for this country to be so honored. I cannot help but laugh though, as he was so useless at the actual job, but that part of the job is important at times. The US was in an emotional slump after reagan resigned, Carter was too introspective. Ford, a man i admire greatly was defeated in 1976 because of association with Nixon, who looks better everyday.

Now get over your hurt feelings about your signature, I apologize for making a big deal out it, also. I was in the wrong to do so.

As I have written I accept the poll results; Reagan made enough people feel for this country to be so honored. I cannot help but laugh though, as he was so useless at the actual job, but that part of the job is important at times. The US was in an emotional slump after reagan resigned, Carter was too introspective. Ford, a man i admire greatly was defeated in 1976 because of association with Nixon, who looks better everyday.

Now get over your hurt feelings about your signature, I apologize for making a big deal out it, also. I was in the wrong to do so.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:eusa_angel:

I sure didn't need a poll to know that Obama is completely and totally unqualified to be president. He was not presidential material from day one and because he believes he knows it all he hasn't learned a fucking thing while on the job. The Democrat brand took a major hit this summer. So I guess I should thank him for that.

"
The Quinnipiac University survey found 33% of American voters named Obama as the worst while 28% named his predecessor, George W. Bush.
"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement.
Richard Nixon, whose presidency ended in scandal, received only 13% of the vote and Jimmy Carter scored 8%. None of the remaining eight presidents received more than 3%.
Asked about the 2012 presidential race, 45% of respondents said the country would be better off if the Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, had won."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/poll-obama-worst-modern-day-111329150.html

Well come 2016 you shouldn't vote for Obama, your better for president!!:badgrin:

"
The Quinnipiac University survey found 33% of American voters named Obama as the worst while 28% named his predecessor, George W. Bush.
"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement.
Richard Nixon, whose presidency ended in scandal, received only 13% of the vote and Jimmy Carter scored 8%. None of the remaining eight presidents received more than 3%.
Asked about the 2012 presidential race, 45% of respondents said the country would be better off if the Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, had won."

Well come 2016 you shouldn't vote for Obama, your better for president!!:badgrin:

Gee, who would have guessed the first black President might be unpopular?:D

I sure didn't need a poll to know that Obama is completely and totally unqualified to be president. He was not presidential material from day one and because he believes he knows it all he hasn't learned a fucking thing while on the job. The Democrat brand took a major hit this summer. So I guess I should thank him for that.
Obama will still be unqualified to be President after his term is over. He is a loser who only represents liberals.

Is that why he kick the teeth in of the slack jawed trailer dwelling white christian party both in 2008 AND 2012? :eek:

How does the majority say Obama is the worst, when the poll says 33%, DIPSTICK?:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar: Strangely, also the percentage of the country the rest of the world thinks is nuts...:lol::lol:

What you missed is 45% said Romney would have been better.. :lol:

-Geaux

It looks like peach and guno and franco went in on a shipment of meth together, and it came in today.

"

Gee, who would have guessed the first black President might be unpopular?:D
Explain why blind people despise him? Must be his unpopular legislation and incompetent.. leadership. Any one can see that.

Last edited:

Is that why he kick the teeth in of the slack jawed trailer dwelling white christian party both in 2008 AND 2012? :eek:

I'm a Christian, both my secretary & best friend since childhood live in mobile homes. One of the two supported Obama, bigot.

Forum List

Back