The Moral Decline of America is exemplified by two different A-B commercials, 20 years apart

Steady decline or not, I'm sure the 30% drop in sales over the last two weeks guessing was a real eye opener. Talk about being woke, now they're really woke.
We'll see how long it actually lasts.

People usually have very short attention spans

Your opinion on advertising illustrates that you don't understand its purpose.
The ultimate goal of advertising is to increase sales. Have you seen what has happened to Bud sales after this commercial?

What do YOU think the purpose of advertising is? To alienate your base? To get people “talking” about it? To show how ”with it” you are?

Please tell me you're not that stupid and you don't know how branding works.

I am smart enough not to be triggered by some commemorative beer can that I will never see on a beer I would never drink.

Its a great example given its about the actual product in question.

No consumer product is a measure of a person's morality.

As I said alcohol is the single most destructive drug ever used so using a company that sells it as a moral example is sketchy at best

The ultimate goal of advertising is to increase sales. Have you seen what has happened to Bud sales after this commercial?

What do YOU think the purpose of advertising is? To alienate your base? To get people “talking” about it? To show how ”with it” you are?

And time will tell. As I said people have very short attention spans and change outrages more often than underwear.

It's still not any credible measure of morality

She couldn't have chosen a better example.

She could not have chosen a better example if you think advertising is linked to morals.

It is funny that one single beer can is a sign of our moral decline to her but this was not

Forum List

Back