The Moral Decline of America is exemplified by two different A-B commercials, 20 years apart

Denying the collapse of morality in America over the last several decades is an exercise in abject denial.

The number of homos has increase exponentially over the past 40 years, so yes.

When I was in school 50 years ago, my school was 100% Normative. And so were a lot of other schools.

What would it take to turn you gay?

I’m outraged by the decline of America, and the difference between these two commercials from the same company, two decades apart, typifies it.

And why is it so hard for you to say that a Marketing Director who causes a 30% decline in sales after an idiotic advertising campaign should be fired? That too shows the decline. Incompetent people should be fired.
Our great great great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming to".

Our great great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming to".

Our great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming to".

Our great grandparents said, "What's this world coming to".

Our grandparents said, "What's this world coming to".

Our parents said, "What's this world coming to".

And here we are today saying to our kids, "What's this world coming to".

Guess what our kids will say as they become parents.

Not all progress is good, each generation experiences it.

I don't drink Bud Light, it's piss level for ABV.

Don’t attempt to put me on the defensive by launching a false claim as a way of deflecting from the issue here. That leftist tactic don’t play no more.
You hate the message and I ask why, I guess you don't know why you hate it so much.

The number of homos has increase exponentially over the past 40 years, so yes.

When I was in school 50 years ago, my school was 100% Normative. And so were a lot of other schools.
Nope. They just don’t hide it any more.

They’ve always been here

Nope. They just don’t hide it any more.

They’ve always been here
1681317472659546.png

1680972155242021.jpg

Not sure how that disputes my claim.

There have always been gays( and various permutations of folks who don’t identify with societal gender roles)

They just don’t hide it like they used to.

Had an uncle who died in his seventies. Found all sorts of women’s clothes and underwear in his home after as well as pictures of him dressed in drag.

No one had a clue

Plenty like that

Forum List

Back