The Moral Decline of America is exemplified by two different A-B commercials, 20 years apart

Not sure how that disputes my claim.

There have always been gays( and various permutations of folks who donā€™t identify with societal gender roles)

They just donā€™t hide it like they used to.

Had an uncle who died in his seventies. Found all sorts of womenā€™s clothes and underwear in his home after as well as pictures of him dressed in drag.

No one had a clue

Plenty like that
It shows that social media and grooming kids in elementary school is turning kids gay.

Probably because you forgot commenting on it and YOU know who the OP is talking about

How much more clear do things need to be explained to you moron?

I did not for get at all

What does that have to do with this thread?

Yes, I do know who the OP is talking about. But the OP said it was a commercial, was she lying?

A-B has lost 6 billion to date and are now putting a freeze on all advertising.

LOL.....Can you even imagine making a 6 billion dollar fuckup at work?

I'd fire myself out of shame but we are talking a Harvard educated leftist woman here....They have no sense of shame nor will they take personal responsibility for anything.

Indeed, if A-B's balls drop in Belgium and they do fire her sorry ass she will be seen as a "victim", reenter the ivy league pipeline, and go on to plague the country someone else.

A-B has lost 6 billion to date and are now putting a freeze on all advertising.

LOL.....Can you even imagine making a 6 billion dollar fuckup at work?

I'd fire myself out of shame but we are talking a Harvard educated leftist woman here....They have no sense of shame nor will they take personal responsibility for anything.

Indeed, if A-B's balls drop in Belgium and they do fire her sorry ass she will be seen as a "victim".
She should be fired and NO company in their right mind would hire her for a marketing position.

But then we have the woke companies. Sheā€™ll land there, and bring down sales all over again.

Forum List

Back